The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox?

3 posters

Go down

Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox?

Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Left11100%Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Right11 100% 
[ 3 ]
Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Left110%Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Empty Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox?

Post by DrewBlank January 7th 2010, 3:39 pm

I'm suggesting this as a follow-up to help I've received today from Forumotion Support.

Private message savebox capacity appears to be currently fixed at just 50 messages.

When more messages are saved it appears that the oldest messages get deleted.

If the capacity of the Savebox was forum-owner adjustable it would give the forum administrator more control over saved messages, and which should be deleted.

Poll question is: Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox?
DrewBlank
DrewBlank
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Empty Re: Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox?

Post by TR January 7th 2010, 6:02 pm

I think the main reason its at that level is because of the capacity of them with Forummotion's Servers, but I could be wrong.

I would love to see it: Even if the Admins just got a few more PM Spaces, or if the general limit could be bumped up with FM Credits, like forum Gallery Space.
TR
TR
Forumember

Language : English, Gamer

Back to top Go down

Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Empty Re: Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox?

Post by Jophy April 17th 2013, 6:20 am

Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Would you like to be able to increase the capacity of your message Savebox? Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down