The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password and i can't send my password back because im Admin :X

+6
shagges
MrMario
Zeroskill
arcw
Sanket
Ems0n
10 posters

Go down

I forgot my password and i can't send my password back because im Admin :X Empty I forgot my password and i can't send my password back because im Admin :X

Post by Ems0n February 8th 2010, 9:12 am

How can i retrieve my password back ?!? Please help and i can't send messages to the Moderators and Administrators :X please help bwi
Ems0n

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

I forgot my password and i can't send my password back because im Admin :X Empty Re: I forgot my password and i can't send my password back because im Admin :X

Post by Sanket February 9th 2010, 10:10 am

reply to me here, once you have 2 posts you will be able to send a PM.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I forgot my password and i can't send my password back because im Admin :X Empty Re: I forgot my password and i can't send my password back because im Admin :X

Post by arcw February 11th 2010, 5:45 am

reply 1
arcw

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroskill February 11th 2010, 10:52 pm

Hello, can you please tell me how to fix the same problem.

i've just made a forum, edited some, walked with the dogg and now i forgot the numbers that had to be in the password... Sad

tought it would'nt be a big problem cuz there's a "recover password" function... but that does'nt work because im admin.

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security
Zeroskill

Male Posts : 2
Language : Dutch, Deutch and English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 11th 2010, 11:24 pm

Post once more and you will be able to PM.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by shagges February 12th 2010, 10:14 am

sorry but i need pm
shagges

Back to top Go down

Post by shagges February 12th 2010, 10:15 am

another 1

im sorry
shagges

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroskill February 12th 2010, 12:22 pm

Post2
Zeroskill

Male Posts : 2
Language : Dutch, Deutch and English

Back to top Go down

Post by BmxKingOwns February 12th 2010, 7:51 pm

post 1

fghjuhygfdcfgyhfgdftgfd
BmxKingOwns

Back to top Go down

Post by BmxKingOwns February 12th 2010, 7:54 pm

post 2

sdfghjhgfdfghnmjnhgfghnjm
BmxKingOwns

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk February 12th 2010, 9:17 pm

shagges wrote:sorry but i need pm

shagges wrote:another 1

im sorry

BmxKingOwns wrote:post 1

fghjuhygfdcfgyhfgdftgfd

BmxKingOwns wrote:post 2

sdfghjhgfdfghnmjnhgfghnjm
That dose not mean you post back to back.
we don't allow that here. all these threads i am sure you could have replied to something. like the discussion board.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud0685 February 12th 2010, 10:06 pm

Well... If people just want to get their passwords back, why do they really need to go through the trouble of finding something on the boards they can respond to? Isn't it just easier for everyone who needs something like this for the same reason to all get into the same thread and not clutter up the boards with inane responses to things they really don't care about?
Cloud0685

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvonize February 23rd 2010, 12:40 am

I am just posting so I can get my PM's activated. Please don't kill me Wink
Galvonize

Back to top Go down

Post by Galvonize February 23rd 2010, 12:41 am

and done. Thank you for your compliance.
Galvonize

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk February 23rd 2010, 4:25 am

this is not going to turn into a thread for everyone that needs a pass to place there post.if someone cant find two measly post to respond to in order to request help for a new pass then i don't know what to tell them.. it's two post.Not the end of the world.And the next time i see members break the rules and double post to get there post in.everyone in the thread that is doing it or has done it is getting a warning.It's members responsibility to read all forums rules and i do not appreciate ignored,acknowledged or disrespected when i clearly just stated this a few post up Galvonize.May be you should give me two good reasons why i should not give you a warning... lol

thread now locked
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down