The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add 'Members Connected during...' and 'Users Having a Birthday' to widget?

5 posters

Go down

How to add 'Members Connected during...' and 'Users Having a Birthday' to widget? Empty How to add 'Members Connected during...' and 'Users Having a Birthday' to widget?

Post by SophieDophs February 12th 2010, 4:15 pm

I've disabled the 'Who's Online box' from the bottom of my forum and am using the 'who is online widget' instead (with the widget permissions set so that only members can view this info).

However, the stats 'Members Connected during...' and 'Users Having a Birthday' have not been automatically included in the widget.

Does anyone know how I can get this info into a separate customised widget?

Cheers.
SophieDophs
SophieDophs
Forumember

Female Posts : 375
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to add 'Members Connected during...' and 'Users Having a Birthday' to widget? Empty Re: How to add 'Members Connected during...' and 'Users Having a Birthday' to widget?

Post by Jophy February 13th 2010, 3:51 am

Can we have a look? Link to your forum?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

How to add 'Members Connected during...' and 'Users Having a Birthday' to widget? Empty Re: How to add 'Members Connected during...' and 'Users Having a Birthday' to widget?

Post by Tropica February 13th 2010, 7:09 am

I guest,
"{L_CONNECTED_MEMBERS} {L_WHOSBIRTHDAY_TODAY} {L_WHOSBIRTHDAY_WEEK}" , add it to your custom widget.
(but I m not sure, I can be wrong)
Tropica
Forumember

Language : Indonesian

http://gayindoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieDophs February 13th 2010, 4:07 pm

Thanks Tropica. I tried it but it didn't work.
SophieDophs
SophieDophs
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieDophs February 14th 2010, 11:32 am

Anyone else got any ideas?

Cheers.
SophieDophs
SophieDophs
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool-processor February 14th 2010, 11:35 am

Admin Panel>Display>Homepage>Generalities>Display list of connected members during last 24* hours : Yes Wink
Cool-processor
Cool-processor
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : HTML | CSS/3 | JQuery

http://www.creative-labz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 14th 2010, 11:37 am

I don't think there is a possibility to achieve what you are asking for.

Cool-processor she wants that in the widget. She has deactivated it at the bottom of the forum.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool-processor February 14th 2010, 11:51 am

ahh ok Sanket i am really sorry.

I also dont think there is a possibility to achive this...
Cool-processor
Cool-processor
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : HTML | CSS/3 | JQuery

http://www.creative-labz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieDophs February 14th 2010, 5:29 pm

Sanket wrote:I don't think there is a possibility to achieve what you are asking for.
Okay, Sanket, thanks.

If you do hear any different, though, please let me know.
SophieDophs
SophieDophs
Forumember

Back to top Go down