The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i quit Google ads

4 posters

Go down

How do i quit Google ads Empty How do i quit Google ads

Post by HighViruz Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello guys. i have some problems on my site https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img706/134/staryy.png and its because the GOOGLE ADS can someone tell me how to Delete or Erase those things?
HighViruz

Language : Enlglish

Back to top Go down

How do i quit Google ads Empty Re: How do i quit Google ads

Post by YanOri Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:49 pm

dude. you have been answered....don't double post the same topic.
YanOri
YanOri
Forumember

Male Posts : 283
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm

HighViruz wrote:Hello guys. i have some problems on my site https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img706/134/staryy.png and its because the GOOGLE ADS can someone tell me how to Delete or Erase those things?

i don't know what you mean? what dose that imageshack image have to do with google adds.
And if you do have another topic open and have been answered then i am locking this one.

With that being said.
dimon wrote:dude. you have been answered....don't double post the same topic.

dimon we aprtiate you telling us and pointing this out if he dose have another topic open for this already.But you dont have to tell us or make it sound like you might be modding a members post.Staff will see it and take care of it. or you can always pm a staff member or use the report tab if you would like to point out double topics by the same member.

Thanks
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by YanOri Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:26 am

kirk wrote:
HighViruz wrote:Hello guys. i have some problems on my site https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img706/134/staryy.png and its because the GOOGLE ADS can someone tell me how to Delete or Erase those things?

i don't know what you mean? what dose that imageshack image have to do with google adds.
And if you do have another topic open and have been answered then i am locking this one.

With that being said.
dimon wrote:dude. you have been answered....don't double post the same topic.

dimon we aprtiate you telling us and pointing this out if he dose have another topic open for this already.But you dont have to tell us or make it sound like you might be modding a members post.Staff will see it and take care of it. or you can always pm a staff member or use the report tab if you would like to point out double topics by the same member.

Thanks
oh , sorry i didn't know that we were not supposed to....this wont happen again....
YanOri
YanOri
Forumember

Male Posts : 283
Language : English

Back to top Go down