The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style

Go down

changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style Empty changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style

Post by Raskaroth February 18th 2010, 1:20 am

Hello,

I found this nice style, but I want customize it abit. Now I have been able to customize it quite alot already (it is not in the images below). but I want to change some general stuff first before further customizing the forum to my liking.

changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style Pic1
in the first image you can see the ! ? X button. I would like these buttons to be located at the top just as is the case with the prosilver. and to move the posted on date to the left under the post subject.

changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style Pic2
In the second image you can see that there is a unequal (how to you call it) deviding is between topic, posts and last post. I would prefer this to be the same size as all the other ones rather than becoming smaller. (again as it is in Prosilver, believe me I have my reasons not to use prosilver but I like some of the styling)

changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style Pic3
changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style Pic4
The last two images show the difference between the two templates.
Now i would prefer that those big orange buttons would be replace in the same manner as the ones in the higher picture (the prosilver one). so that they are just hyper links placed on each side of the screen. And lastly, that it would display the search box rather than it being a button.

Once this is completed I can finish my template fully. but for some privacy concerns of my own i'm not displaying the template Smile

on a side note, i see lots of references to ACP => Display => Bla bla
But i cannot find this link or tab

:EDIT:
Oh and were can I find that image reduction thing that you use on this forum? I would love to get my hands on that one. it's better than my current resizer Laughing

Last edited by Raskaroth on February 18th 2010, 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added a small question)
Raskaroth

Language : English

Back to top Go down

changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style Empty Re: changing some stuff in a PHPBB3 style

Post by Raskaroth February 19th 2010, 4:33 pm

Anyone?

There is at least one question you can answer...

and another question, I want to remove the registration bit and make the user registrate with a script from my website. which fields would I have to submit in order for the forum account to submit (beside Username, Password and Email)
Raskaroth

Language : English

Back to top Go down