The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible option besides announcements which makes topics invisible.

Go down

Invisible option besides announcements which makes topics invisible. Empty Invisible option besides announcements which makes topics invisible.

Post by Latharn March 1st 2010, 5:40 pm

I did a search, but didn't find anything useful, maybe because I couldn't think of any good term to search for. If the solution to this can be found easily and I'm just to blind for it, I'll excuse in advance.

When I edit a topic and want to sticky it or make it appear as announcement, I have a fourth option /besides normal, sticky, announcement) that I can check. This option is not named, ie. it's only the circle for the check. If I check it and save, the topic does not appear in the list of topics, however when I access the Moderator Control Panel, it's shown. What is this option for, how do I edit it, or how can I remove it?

As far as I can remember this circle wasn't shown yesterday.

Pictures
Invisible option besides announcements which makes topics invisible. Checkinvis.th Invisible option besides announcements which makes topics invisible. Checkinvis2.th Invisible option besides announcements which makes topics invisible. Checkinvis3.th
Latharn

Language : German/English

Back to top Go down