The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Me Administrator

3 posters

Go down

Help Me Administrator Empty Help Me Administrator

Post by *SLIM* March 8th 2010, 11:41 pm

Well I've pm'd Typlo, and he's read it, but he hasn't replied. My forum, has been hacked, and the person who has hacked it, has banned my ip address and I made the code when I first created the site that the admin can't help you recover your password if you make an alternate account from a different ip address.

I made this code because I was, apparently, lied to. Someone told me that forumotion has the best protection against forums being hacked. That is in no way true. I've looked it up and more and more forums are being hacked without help.

As a member of this forum, I come here for support and you guys continue to let me down. If this continues, I will make it known throughout the internet that forumotion isn't a good forum creating website.

I'm 2 seconds away from re-creating the forum with IP.Board
From what I can tell, IP.Board v2.21 hasn't been hacked yet and they are currently offering it for free.

So if Typlo refuses to help me, let me know now so I can tell everyone about this and so I can go ahead and recreate my forum.
*SLIM*

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Help Me Administrator Empty Re: Help Me Administrator

Post by MrMario March 8th 2010, 11:48 pm

Typlo doesn't refuse to help others unless users have made him mad. Typlo can't do all his PM's in one day. Wait another day and if he doesn't do anything then PM me and I can send you a new password as long as the email that was used in the founder utilities isn't changed.

Don't come with that attitude here as it won't help you.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by *SLIM* March 9th 2010, 12:35 am

the email in the utilities is changed.

The one I orginally used is no longer registered to the forum the hacker has hacked my password.
*SLIM*

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk March 9th 2010, 10:02 am

*SLIM* wrote: I come here for support and you guys continue to let me down. If this continues, I will make it known throughout the Internet that forumotion isn't a good forum creating website.

what a lode of garbage. Question
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down