Why hidden content visible to moderator of other forums? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Why hidden content visible to moderator of other forums?

boithok.admin
    Forumember

Language : English

Why hidden content visible to moderator of other forums? Empty Why hidden content visible to moderator of other forums?

Post by boithok.admin March 9th 2010, 4:05 pm

Hi,

Today I have suddenly noticed that hidden content in my Board has become visible to all the moderators, even if one is not a moderator of that particular forum. There is no problem with the general members. Has any change been implemented in the last 24 hours in forumotion? I or the other administrator have not made any change to the board. How can I make it right again, so thaht only moderators of a particular forum can view the hidden contents in that forum, but are unable to view contents in other forums, where they are not moderators?

Eagerly waiting for your kind response and guidance.

Regards,
    Boithok Admin
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Why hidden content visible to moderator of other forums? Empty Re: Why hidden content visible to moderator of other forums?

Post by MrMario March 9th 2010, 11:18 pm

No changes have been made. Try setting the settings again for those sections.
    boithok.admin
    Forumember

Language : English

Why hidden content visible to moderator of other forums? Empty Re: Why hidden content visible to moderator of other forums?

Post by boithok.admin March 10th 2010, 6:34 pm

I have reset all settings for each and every forum in my board. Earlier I made different groups of moderators to moderate different forums in the board. I have deleted those groups also now, after I found that then also they were able to see the hidden content in other forums, where they are not moderators. But still I find that as soon as I give any individual member moderator status, (s)he automatically gets to see hidden contents in other forums.

How can I make sure that only moderators of a forum in my board gets to see the hidden contents in that forum, and not in the other forums? Can you help me please?

Regards,
    Boithok Admin
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario March 10th 2010, 11:14 pm

Its not possible.