The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to display the Chatbox on the bottom of every page on PunBB?

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible to display the Chatbox on the bottom of every page on PunBB? Empty Is it possible to display the Chatbox on the bottom of every page on PunBB?

Post by TR March 9th 2010, 6:59 pm

Title/Description sums up my question: Is it possible to display the Chatbox on the bottom of every page on PunBB? If so, how?
Thank-you for any help. Smile
-TR
TR
TR
Forumember

Language : English, Gamer

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to display the Chatbox on the bottom of every page on PunBB? Empty Re: Is it possible to display the Chatbox on the bottom of every page on PunBB?

Post by TR March 10th 2010, 7:04 pm

Up.
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to display the Chatbox on the bottom of every page on PunBB? Empty Re: Is it possible to display the Chatbox on the bottom of every page on PunBB?

Post by arney290 March 10th 2010, 7:15 pm

from my recent events with forumotion chatbox i discovered you can only keep it at the top of every page by using the iframe code in the announcements area

you cant really edit the forum unless its phbb2 or punbb
arney290

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by TR March 11th 2010, 12:02 am

Wouldn't you be able to place the iframe code into the footer area, or something along those lines?

Anyway, thanks for the post.
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down