The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to either hand over this forum to someone else or delete it.

3 posters

Go down

I would like to either hand over this forum to someone else or delete it. Empty I would like to either hand over this forum to someone else or delete it.

Post by StarsRaven March 17th 2010, 2:01 pm

I have tried over the past 4 days to either delete or hand admin of my forum over to someone else.

Neither has taken place. Can you help me!!

My email address is on my profile. Please help me!! I have put DELETE in the proper place and have NOT received an email from you folks to continue. I would prefer to hand it over to another member. But can't figure how to do so.

StarsRaven bwi

Last edited by StarsRaven on March 17th 2010, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding information to post)
StarsRaven

Female Posts : 4
Language : english

Back to top Go down

I would like to either hand over this forum to someone else or delete it. Empty Re: I would like to either hand over this forum to someone else or delete it.

Post by Sanket March 17th 2010, 3:33 pm

Contact Typlo, he will do the needful for you in both the cases.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I would like to either hand over this forum to someone else or delete it. Empty Re: I would like to either hand over this forum to someone else or delete it.

Post by BloomStellaFlora March 19th 2010, 5:31 am

Oh, and if Typlo doesn't reply you for 48 hours (2 days), send him a newer message!! I would like to either hand over this forum to someone else or delete it. Icon_wink
BloomStellaFlora
BloomStellaFlora
Forumember

Language : English, Malay and Mandarin

Back to top Go down