The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I post avatars you can choose from?

3 posters

Go down

How do I post avatars you can choose from? Empty How do I post avatars you can choose from?

Post by InvokedFury March 17th 2010, 10:02 pm

I was wondering how, if possible, we can add avatars/icons that users can choose from the gallery?

I know in the gallery you can choose from a lot (from movies, animals, etc), but my forum is based on a certain game and I wanted the avatars to be from that game only. Is there any way we can add a category in the public gallery so that users can choose it?

For example, let's say there are three categories in the gallery you can choose from: Animals, Movies, Music. Can I add a category that says "CA" and upload my own pics to it, so that other users can choose from it and make it their avatar?
InvokedFury
Forumember

Female Posts : 26
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do I post avatars you can choose from? Empty Re: How do I post avatars you can choose from?

Post by BLUElearnings March 17th 2010, 10:11 pm

You can go to ACP > Display > Avatar > Personal Avatar
BLUElearnings
BLUElearnings
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How do I post avatars you can choose from? Empty Re: How do I post avatars you can choose from?

Post by InvokedFury March 17th 2010, 10:12 pm

I've tried that, but are other members allowed to choose from those pics and select them as their own avatar?
InvokedFury
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by InvokedFury March 17th 2010, 10:41 pm

bump
InvokedFury
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 18th 2010, 12:06 am

InvokedFury please don't double post unless its been 24 hours. If you upload personal avatars, users will be able to pick them.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down