The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Minor's Being exposed to Explicit Language

3 posters

Go down

Help Minor's Being exposed to Explicit Language Empty Help Minor's Being exposed to Explicit Language

Post by Plover Mon 22 Mar - 1:39

Some Users Thought it Would Be fun to post explicit content all over The Forum, No Admins/Mods Have been active for 6 months. I have contacted Typlo already for Admin powers but we need some mod immediatly. There has already been a case where a 6 year old read the S word and kept repeating it. Plz Help Mods.

Forum: http://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Users Being Explixit: Chronik McAngelo, LooseAnon
Plover

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Help Minor's Being exposed to Explicit Language Empty Re: Help Minor's Being exposed to Explicit Language

Post by finnysgirl Mon 22 Mar - 2:58

what the heck are 6 year olds doing online?
finnysgirl
Forumember

http://bewhoyouwanttob.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Help Minor's Being exposed to Explicit Language Empty Re: Help Minor's Being exposed to Explicit Language

Post by Plover Mon 22 Mar - 16:56

No Someone's Sister Was On the Computer and Opened up the tab
Plover

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Mon 22 Mar - 22:38

So are you a staff member.
Or are you saying that there are no active admins or mods to remove any content.If there is inappropriate content being posted and no staff removing it then the forum will end up being shut down. you cant leave a forum there with such content if all the staff have abandoned it.

Now if you are at least a moderator then i would mod everthing you can.
And if there is no staff, the founder or other admins that have not been there then only typlo can give you the founders account.

but if you are not even staff then he can not do this.. i am not even sure if he can give a mod a founders account?i would think it would have to go to another admin? dunno

So all i can suggest is that you pm him again.You have to give him time to get the message then review what is going on with the place so he can make a decision.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down