The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Panel unable to update any stuffs?

+2
Rok
Successor
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Admin Panel unable to update any stuffs? - Page 2 Empty Admin Panel unable to update any stuffs?

Post by Successor April 6th 2010, 2:49 am

First topic message reminder :

1. The issue is that whenever I update any stuffs (yes, anything), it just go back to the Home page of the Admin Panel without savingany of the updated information.
This makes the unable to do any Administrated task to the forums, including adding moderator, update member profile, banning members, adding categories and etc....

2. And another issue is that, whenever I try clicking on moderate this forum to do any deleting, locking, unlocking, or moving, it will not work as well. It will only show "session has expired" message. I tried deleting the cache already, but it won't work as well.
So now the only powers I am able to do is to lock/unlock the forums by clicking on the icons for the Quick moderation tools, thats all. I have 2 icons, 1 for locking and 1 for moving threads and only the locking is working. Even selecting the functions from the drop down list for the Quick moderation tools doesn't work too.

The only thing I can do now is lock/unlock thread through the quick mod tools icon and also delete post.

Can anyone help, I only know it suddenly happened this way, cause I was using the forums fine 1mth ago, when I leave the forums and came back, this happens.
Successor
Forumember

Male Posts : 33
Language : English

http://celebs.talk-forums.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Admin Panel unable to update any stuffs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Panel unable to update any stuffs?

Post by Successor April 16th 2010, 3:13 am

Yea...I also hope that the issue of "session has expired" when using moderating functions also can be solved. Is this also under the list as well, Sanket??
Successor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Admin Panel unable to update any stuffs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Panel unable to update any stuffs?

Post by Sanket April 16th 2010, 5:59 am

Nopes, thats got nothing to do with Admin panel issue.

Also, i think it could be a chrome issue.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxie April 16th 2010, 8:03 am

So this topic isnt solved yet? D: The profile thingi.
maxxie
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by wyq012 April 16th 2010, 8:34 am

Excellent list! I've learned more from this forum in about 2 days than I have at any other forum community. :wouhou:
wyq012

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor June 6th 2010, 11:12 pm

The Admin Panel still havent been resolved..I think it is a network cache issue.
Cause even trying with other computers in my home, it's also the same issue as what I have posted in my first and subsequent posts.
But I tried it at my school/workplace, it seems to be working fine, can anyone please help?
Successor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 7th 2010, 5:30 am

All that can be done is use anonymouse.org to access. This issue sorts itself out generally by itself.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2