The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improving on google ads

Go down

Improving on google ads Empty Improving on google ads

Post by tomma100 April 6th 2010, 3:08 pm

Hi

I know this is my first post and what i am about to say is probably something you hear 100 times a day. I run an online advertising agency committed to ethical values and excellent service. you can read about us here - www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we have been working with www.xxxxxxxx (and www.xxxxxxxxxx) for the last 6 months improving the revenue they earn - mainly in the UK, but we do work everywhere, we can beat the rates paid by google - particularly in forums.

our history is rooted in transparent business - we started out as www.xxxxxxxxxxx (still running!) in 1999 and have since grown developed countless bits of software designed to help grow positive business. we are also working on providing customised advertising streams according to user preference, but thats not quite ready yet.

So... I am embarassed that this is a first post. That said, it would be great to hear from someone.

Best
Tom

Last edited by MrMario on April 6th 2010, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links Removed ~ User Banned ~ MrMario)
tomma100

Male Posts : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down