The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimum post settings keep disappearing(SELFSOLVED)

2 posters

Go down

Minimum post settings keep disappearing(SELFSOLVED) Empty Minimum post settings keep disappearing(SELFSOLVED)

Post by jaebaeli October 17th 2007, 6:39 pm

In the admin panel, my settings for each rank for minimum posts, keeps disappearing. I type them all in, save them all, and then when none of the ranks were increasing according to the parameters of minimum posts, i looked pack at the minimum numbers and they were gone (in admin ranks config). On the list there of ranks, the column under minimum posts has a dash/blank spot because the minimum numbers simply aren't saving. What could the problem be? blackeye

Last edited by on October 18th 2007, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaebaeli
jaebaeli
Forumember

Female Posts : 169
Language : english

http://KindredInkWriters.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Minimum post settings keep disappearing(SELFSOLVED) Empty Re: Minimum post settings keep disappearing(SELFSOLVED)

Post by jaebaeli October 17th 2007, 7:25 pm

Okay i figured it out myself...i had the ranks all set to "special ranks" and this precludes setting a minimum number of posts. I unchecked the special rank/making it NO, and then entered the minimum number of posts for each rank again, saved, and viola!---it's now working.

thought this might help someone else.
jaebaeli
jaebaeli
Forumember

Female Posts : 169
Language : english

http://KindredInkWriters.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Minimum post settings keep disappearing(SELFSOLVED) Empty Re: Minimum post settings keep disappearing(SELFSOLVED)

Post by nar112293 October 17th 2007, 11:22 pm

"Special Ranks" is for special titles that can only be applied by an admin. :-))
nar112293
Forumember

Male Posts : 198
Language : English

Back to top Go down