The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i change the colours of categories and forums?

2 posters

Go down

Can i change the colours of categories and forums? Empty Can i change the colours of categories and forums?

Post by eXzclusive November 24th 2010, 7:15 pm

is it possible at all to have the categories for example - light blue and the text for example - white at the same time? because the forums are the same colour of the categories, it doesnt really suit the site, the site link is ravaps3clan.forumotion.com and its running on phbb2 or whatever it is called
eXzclusive
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Can i change the colours of categories and forums? Empty Re: Can i change the colours of categories and forums?

Post by Agent24 November 24th 2010, 9:33 pm

of course Smile
display // Pictures & colors // colors...you can change any of the colors there Smile
Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Male Posts : 813
Language : English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

Can i change the colours of categories and forums? Empty Re: Can i change the colours of categories and forums?

Post by eXzclusive November 25th 2010, 3:49 am

ok cool, but the link colours of all the headers stay the same and so do the link colours of the forums, link colours in under one thing, is there anyway to change that? so the headers are different or no? am i being to fussy?
eXzclusive
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down