The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with forum owner/administrator posting defamatory/ personal details

2 posters

Go down

Solved Problem with forum owner/administrator posting defamatory/ personal details

Post by Mr Blue Sky November 28th 2010, 9:53 pm

To whom it may concern,

First off, my sincere apologies as I was unable to successfully get through the litigation process due to not being able to access the required informations, although I can extract the offending posts from a saved file.
He has since banned me for challenging his actions.
To cut a long story short the forum owner/admin took upon himself, hence proably for sheer entertainment value posted defamatory and lies against a member and myself, purely because we didn't agree with his views. I was made aware of what he posted by another quite bewildered member of his unsavoury rant, only for him to delete the offending posts to manipulate the situation. I rather too hastily challenge him on the subject via private messages only to receive personal threats and violence towards me and my family and also he is now openly posting my personal details.

Please would someone advise what I can do..

Regards
Mr Blue Sky

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Problem with forum owner/administrator posting defamatory/ personal details

Post by MrMario November 28th 2010, 10:29 pm

You might as well contact Typlo about this issue but the Litigation is your best bet even if you have to screenshot some of the details in the file or host them and provide a link in the description.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Problem with forum owner/administrator posting defamatory/ personal details

Post by Mr Blue Sky November 28th 2010, 11:00 pm

MrMario wrote:You might as well contact Typlo about this issue but the Litigation is your best bet even if you have to screenshot some of the details in the file or host them and provide a link in the description.
Thanks for the quick reply MrMario.
Mr Blue Sky

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 28th 2010, 11:49 pm

Solved => Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down