The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no gallery pics

Go down

no gallery pics Empty no gallery pics

Post by deadlytoys November 10th 2007, 4:08 am

I add new galleries and the date under the gallery is coming up Jan 1 1970. and I cannot upload pictures to ANY gallery anymore ...it just returns to the upload page ...and I'm the admin. if I try to restore any pics from the garbage can it says "bad request"

Also how to delete a category in an album ...the administration panel says I have two of the same categories and one says it has 4 pictures one says it has none.I can only see 1 category but I can't see any pictures in either or delete either category .
Help Thanks
deadlytoys

Language : english

Back to top Go down

no gallery pics Empty Re: no gallery pics

Post by deadlytoys November 10th 2007, 5:51 am

it all started when I wanted to replace two pictures in a category, when I tried to delete the existing two pics, I could not.So I tried to delete the category and all the pics in it...only 2...now I delete the category and create a new replacement category . the new category is created ...no prob ...but now
I check in the administration section and it shows two identical categories and now the one that I deleted is still there and now shows 4 pictures in the category ( which I still cant see). Confused ...now I cant delete either category or post any new pictures anywhere on any gallery...and if I try to restore any pics i get the "bad request" thing.......am I being hacked or is this a glitch
I tried creating a completely different category and still, January 1 1970 as a creation date and no uploads possible... but I can see the empty category Confused
deadlytoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 10th 2007, 6:28 am

Wow.. your problem goes further than mine. I was able to at least delete one of the albums. But like you, whenever I upload images, it takes me back to the upload page without actually uploading anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by deadlytoys November 10th 2007, 4:47 pm

Well I got up this morning and everything is fine... Confused Shocked ...maybe the hacker finally went to bed.
Thanks for the sympathetic ear ...and no help at all...
deadlytoys

Back to top Go down

Post by deadlytoys November 10th 2007, 4:50 pm

Hey Kyouri the only thing I did different was defragged my computer before going to bed last night ...don't know if it helped but thats all I did different ...good luck
deadlytoys

Back to top Go down