The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button?

4 posters

Go down

How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button? Empty How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button?

Post by KyleGee January 21st 2011, 11:16 am

Hey guys im realy hoping someone here can help me as im soon going .Com for my Forum and would like to make it even more proffesional before i do so.

I have Seen Some of these Questions answered however when i try to do them it doesnt work? And i am following them Step by step correctly before you ask.

Here are Some of my Questions;

How do i add Links to the top of my Chatbox, links to other Sections of the Forum that are pernament?

How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button? Linnnk10

How do i activate the Thanks button?
- i already have as the pictures show, but it doesnt appear on my forum?

As you can see below activated.

How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button? Link10

But then here, on a thread no thanks button?
First here is the footer of the thread no thanks button.

How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button? Untitl10

Header of the forum and no thanks button?

How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button? Untitl11

Last edited by KyleGee on January 21st 2011, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
KyleGee

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button? Empty Re: How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button?

Post by Sanket January 21st 2011, 12:04 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask you to use explicit titles
Code:
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in [b]topic titles[/b].

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not!  So this is why it is important to use titles [b]related to your problem/question[/b].  Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button? Empty Re: How to add Links to Chatbox? How to add thanks button?

Post by KyleGee January 21st 2011, 12:12 pm

Done. Answer My Questions Please?
KyleGee

Back to top Go down

Post by mayuramadmin February 19th 2011, 9:07 am

Please advise some related this issue..
mayuramadmin

Male Posts : 11
Language : Tamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Base February 19th 2011, 12:43 pm

He has changed his title, therefore I will give him support. Thank you for complying with the rules, KyleGee.

You will want to check out this topic for adding links to the ChatBox: https://help.forumotion.com/t52768-create-a-link-to-your-chatbox-rules

Regarding your problem with the Thanks button, you will need to make sure of two things. The first thing is that you need to make sure that there is actually an image for the Thanks button. Check it by going to:

1. Administration Panel (advanced mode)
2. Display Tab
3. Pics management - advanced mode (on the left, under Pictures and Colors)
4. Buttons mini-tab
5. Check that there is an image for the ""Thanks" button"

Another thing to note is that only topic authors can see the Thanks button. Very Happy

Regards,

Base
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down