There seems to be no way to change the secondary text colour from white to black? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

There seems to be no way to change the secondary text colour from white to black?

sign da tits
    sign da tits
    Forumember

Male Posts : 236
    Language : British English, AutoIt

There seems to be no way to change the secondary text colour from white to black? Empty There seems to be no way to change the secondary text colour from white to black?

Post by sign da tits Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:33

I've tried & tried to change the colour of these examples;

There seems to be no way to change the secondary text colour from white to black? O6dv9j

I've tried changing the color to this

body {
    background-color: #666666;
    background-image: url('http://hitskin.com/themes/16/83/31/i_background.jpg');
    background-attachment: fixed;
    color: #ffffff; < - that I changed it to #000000; didn't change the other parts :<
    font-size: 12px;
    font-family: "Lucida Grande","Lucida Sans Unicode",Arial,Sans-Serif;
    }

it only changes the colour of the chatbox "you are disconnected" & other various text?
    Why not all?
    The only thing that changes it is going back to the basic CSS and updating it, I do not want to rewrite the CSS again D;
    hoodedwarbler12
    hoodedwarbler12
    Forumember

Male Posts : 521
    Language : English, Latin, HTML, JavaScript

There seems to be no way to change the secondary text colour from white to black? Empty Re: There seems to be no way to change the secondary text colour from white to black?

Post by hoodedwarbler12 Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:42

I noticed that on mine too, except it is a grey-ish color on my forum.