The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support and domain purchase need improvements...

5 posters

Go down

Support and domain purchase need improvements... Empty Support and domain purchase need improvements...

Post by seoflexforumcom July 8th 2011, 12:46 am

Support and domain purchase need improvements...

seoflexforumcom

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Support and domain purchase need improvements... Empty Re: Support and domain purchase need improvements...

Post by KingOfSports July 8th 2011, 12:50 am

You aren't suggesting anything.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Support and domain purchase need improvements... Empty Re: Support and domain purchase need improvements...

Post by seoflexforumcom July 8th 2011, 1:08 am

Well, I think there should be at least a form for support.

There's nothing now...

First you have to register an account on the support forum, then you have to figure out who to contact, then in order to contact that person you need to have at least 2 posts in the forum to enable PM... what is all that about!?

Hey, I'm paying every month for this!

Paid support = no problem or Premium accounts = FREE Support
seoflexforumcom

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports July 8th 2011, 2:00 am

You shouldn't be contacting staff for help via PM. All help should be posted in the forum.

There is a 2 post limit because there are hundreds of members who register and send links to users leading to viruses.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem July 8th 2011, 2:57 am

Are you paying for your support right now? Are you ever asked to pay a single [Language] penny? No? Then don't even dare complain about it not being free! Support and domain purchase need improvements... Redface

Oh my God, you need two posts to P.M here. How tremendously difficult TT
Plus, who the hell ever said support (on a support forum) was meant to be done by P.M and not in the.... forum

No sorry, you just had to spend five minutes in reading the rules on how this place runs rather than spend them ranting
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gamamulya July 8th 2011, 4:42 am

maybe he ask about service when he want to purchase something on forumotion.
not this forum`s support, but support about when he purchasing credits for forumotion.
gamamulya
gamamulya
Forumember

Male Posts : 192
Language : English, Indonesian, Deutsch ( Germany ), Japanesse

http://experience.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post by seoflexforumcom July 8th 2011, 10:04 am

WOW... Let me take this really slow!

This category is "Suggestions for the support forum" so I suggested Paid or FREE support.

YES I'm Paying for my forum, removal of ads and other things on my account every month!

Maybe you are a newbie, but most services in the size of forumotion offer a support section that is easy to understand.

And what I ment was I don't mind paying for support... This is a suggestion forum so I just suggested paid or free support would be nice... ok!

Well there are some privacy issues regarding support, you don't want the whole world to index your support questions right...
seoflexforumcom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy July 8th 2011, 1:13 pm

I'm not really understanding your suggestion, or is this even a complaint against us? If you really want to suggest something, please post it right away on your first post with your ideas and advantages of it, for now, I will lock this topic since your suggestion is not in the right format.

=> Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down