The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support Forum Update: Helper Rank

+24
Jophy
!_NICK_!
Tilum
hoodedwarbler12
Russel
musket
Threax
YoshiGM
Irian
Rok
udarsha45
LH Justin
Master Marc
Gangstar15
Darren1
Agent24
WHITESABBATH
MrMario
SLGray
Empire_1
Ahmedvirus
Vlajki
Codyy
Forumotion Bot
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important Support Forum Update: Helper Rank

Post by Forumotion Bot August 4th 2011, 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Support Forum Update: Helper Rank

Hello Forumotion Users!

Today we are proud to announce a new rank to the support forum. This isn't just a normal rank that you see on the staff profile. This rank will be for users who contribute a lot to the forum. This can be from providing support to users in the support section all the way to creating graphics for users.

The rank icon looks like Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Helper11

We have already begun to deploy this rank to users who have already done a great job helping users. If you see a user who has this rank please tell them Thank You for their service and helping Forumotion grow.

**Please note that this doesn't mean you are on staff, you are still a member and are to follow the rules.**

On behalf of the Forumotion Staff we would like to say Thank You for your contribution to the support forum.

Forumotion Team

A ForuMotion Important Announcement

Forumotion Bot
Forumotion Bot
Forum Bot
Forum Bot

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Important Re: Support Forum Update: Helper Rank

Post by Russel August 13th 2011, 1:42 pm

I know right Darren. Sorry. Its just my point of view. I left forumotion for two or three weeks because of personal problems. I do not wish that rank. But of course, we will all be proud if we are considered or recognized as that or whatsoever. I am not bringing my own chair up but i believe i deserve it. So sorry staff and for you guys. I might be killed when they read this. I actually just can't explain this further. But for now, its fine. Breath in. I know some staff would understand me.

Forumotion Bot wrote:We have already begun to deploy this rank to users who have already done a great job helping users.
Only Darren and slg? Oh my. Smile))

Don't kill me please. Peace.
Russel
Russel
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
Language : English, Filipino

Back to top Go down

Post by mgt98 August 14th 2011, 1:21 am

I totally agree with this idea! Keep it up. I hope I get this rank.
mgt98
mgt98
Forumember

Male Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin August 14th 2011, 1:48 am

We just give the rank out to whoever we see helping out. More ranks will be given, so there's no reason to get in a fuss about it. Wink

If you are active and helpful you will receive the rank. Also, please remember that the Helper rank is a thank you, not a status symbol.

I think it's best to lock this topic now. Please send us any concerns via PM form now on. Smile
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum August 14th 2011, 1:57 am

I am still sad. So i will post in this locked topic.

Edit: Banned! ~ Justin
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2011, 6:34 pm

Thank you forumotion for my helper rank. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omu December 23rd 2011, 7:27 pm

Isn't to easy to got that rank Smile But, congratulation to all helpers becauase they help us Razz
Omu
Omu
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1021
Language : Romanian, English

http://techtitans.forumer.ro/

Back to top Go down

Post by abmetal2 November 13th 2014, 10:29 pm

HI ALL
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
With respect to the Admin
im,abmetal im Moderated By hack on clans war forums Link removed hack on clans war forums attack By TERMIN4 hack Account abmetal Please help me
Dear Manager Forumotion I've worked hard to build hackonclanswar forums too. Please help me to solve this problem.
tnx abmetal
abmetal2

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 13th 2014, 10:56 pm

abmetal2 wrote:HI ALL
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
With respect to the Admin
im,abmetal im Moderated By hack on clans war forums http://hackonclanswar.forumotion.com/ hack on clans war forums attack By TERMIN4 hack Account abmetal Please help me
Dear Manager Forumotion I've worked hard to build hackonclanswar forums too. Please help me to solve this problem.
tnx abmetal
The topic was posted in the wrong section, Please post in the correct section.

Topic locked to stop spam

Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Left1212Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Center11Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Right112
Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Ape_b110
Support Forum Update: Helper Rank - Page 2 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19144
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2