The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Googles adds seen by some but not others.

4 posters

Go down

Googles adds seen by some but not others. Empty Googles adds seen by some but not others.

Post by Richardr December 13th 2007, 3:19 am

I can see google adds on my site (under the navigation bar), but they aren't visible to another member. Why is this?
Richardr
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Googles adds seen by some but not others. Empty Re: Googles adds seen by some but not others.

Post by Moderator December 13th 2007, 3:35 am

I don't quite get what you are saying. Are you talking about a bot? If so, I have no Idea why you can see it but someone else can't. If you're not talking about the bots then please explain more.

Language : English

http://Swampfrogurt.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Googles adds seen by some but not others. Empty Re: Googles adds seen by some but not others.

Post by Richardr December 13th 2007, 3:57 am

Not a bot, just google adds. 4 of them from left to right across the full width of the screen. Between the navigation bar and the homepage message.
I didn't activate them in the first place either; I've now switched them off.
Richardr
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by nuvitas December 16th 2007, 1:55 pm

How do you switch them off?
nuvitas

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 16th 2007, 2:08 pm

To deactivate the google ads go to admin panel=>Misc=>Points Management=>Configuration. There look for the following option"Ads are disabled. If you wish to contribute, you can activate theme by yourself thanks to this option." and choose No, then click on validate.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down