The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make persons name hidden on a forum when they post?

2 posters

Go down

How to make persons name hidden on a forum when they post? Empty How to make persons name hidden on a forum when they post?

Post by jonsnow07 December 13th 2007, 11:38 am

I was curious if there is a way to make it so that the last person to post in a particular forum on my page doesnt show up on the main page for everyone to see? For example, I create a section where the members who are part of that particular forum are meant to be secret, so it kind of gives it away when it shows their name when they post something. Is this possible to make it so it doesnt show names of people posting in that forum or to make it so that it says something like "hidden"?
jonsnow07

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to make persons name hidden on a forum when they post? Empty Re: How to make persons name hidden on a forum when they post?

Post by zinex December 13th 2007, 11:41 am

you could make a group called private, allow members to add themselves to it, and make a forum just for them. Set permissions for it so guests and even members cant see the forum, only these private members in the group. Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

How to make persons name hidden on a forum when they post? Empty Re: How to make persons name hidden on a forum when they post?

Post by jonsnow07 December 13th 2007, 11:42 am

Ahh great! Thanks for the help Smile
jonsnow07

Language : English

Back to top Go down