The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style.

2 posters

Go down

[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Empty [Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style.

Post by Suuki September 25th 2011, 9:22 pm

I really need some topic icons for my forum. T-T *cries* As it helps organization and stuff.
I love Forumotions topic icons...I would like forumotion style, but with different text and colors.

Forumotion has the old style topic icons....[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Solved10 And the new style....[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Solved10
I personally like the old ones, but I would not mind which one you decide to do, what ever is easiest.

Nature of the Creation: Forumotion old style topic icons
Size (In Pixels): same as Forumotions
With or Without Animation:
Main Colors: I like bright colors. But what ever you want...anything but Black, White, and Gray.
*Each topic icon should be a different color
Pictures & Links: I have supplied you with some pictures. Use them if you want. And if you can do better, go right ahead. Smile
-[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Bullet10
-[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Bullet11
-[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Bullet12
-[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Bullet14
-[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Bullet16
These are really too pixel-ly for me, so go right ahead if you can do better.
Text to Insert : Solved, Complete, hiring, denied, accepted, Art, Fiction, Other
Font (Provide Download Link): Fink Heavy. http://www.fonts101.com/fonts/view/Uncategorized/48120/FinkHeavy.aspx
Font Color: Same as the bullet colors you decide to use. Like Forumotion.
Link to My Forumotion Forum: Anime Crossing Island
Extra Comments: Thank you guys.
Suuki
Suuki
Forumember

Language : English, Japanese (learning lots) :3

Back to top Go down

[Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style. Empty Re: [Easy] Topic icons. Forumotion style.

Post by incredible_fear September 26th 2011, 2:00 pm

All the images that belong to Forumotion are copyrighted. All the old images aswell.

Request refused.
incredible_fear
incredible_fear
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582
Language : English

Back to top Go down