The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumotion Video and wallpaper promotions

Go down

Forumotion Video and wallpaper promotions Empty Forumotion Video and wallpaper promotions

Post by kirk 8/11/2011, 18:20

Dose anyone have forumotion videos you made for contest?

If you have any videos you created for forumotion Fell free to send me a download link of the video and i will play them while i am on live support,

Also if anyone would like create a promotional video for your forumotion forum, Fell free to send me the download links for them as well.

Please PM me all links, do not post the links in this thread. Be sure to give me a brief description of the video, and be sure to add your forum link in the video as well. All videos will be viewed first for it's approval,
(basically just for quality purposes and to make sure all content is appropriate)
Videos should not exceed a time limit over 4 min, and i would prefer them to be in avi format,

I would also suggest that you please upload all videos to http://www.megaupload.com/ file host.
It dose not have to be on megaupload, but if someone sends me a link from a file host that is to slow or i get errors from, then i will just have to skip it until it's uploaded from a good host i can get it from fast and easy Smile

Then every time i am on Live support i will randomly loop all videos in playlist along with others as well.

Or if you like you can create a wall paper size image, with a brief advertisement of your forumotion forum, image Quality is key for all wallpapers, When streaming it can tent to knock the clarity back a little bit, so the better quality image you have the better it will appear when i run it.

Once again do not post any video links or wallpapers in this thread.
Send them to me via PM only, also please reply here if you have any questions or have sent something off to me. .

Thanx, keep fun and be creative Very good

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Video and wallpaper promotions Empty Re: Forumotion Video and wallpaper promotions

Post by Guest 8/11/2011, 19:31

I wish them all success Wink

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Video and wallpaper promotions Empty Re: Forumotion Video and wallpaper promotions

Post by kirk 8/11/2011, 20:06

here is a small video example i made for forumotion.. Smile

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2011, 20:13

Nice video kirk Twisted Evil But I have a question, will be a prize for winner/winners? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk 8/11/2011, 20:45

Gassy wrote:Nice video kirk Twisted Evil But I have a question, will be a prize for winner/winners? Smile

No this is no competition,
This is just for any forumotion members that have forums and want to try to help promote their forum a little bit,

they send me a video they create promoting their forumotion forum and i will stream them when i am live.
Or if someone wants to make a wallpaper then i will show them to.

So it's just a way to help people promote their forumotion forum a little bit, thats all.
But heck free promotion for your forum, every little bit can help thumleft
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk 8/11/2011, 20:54

Actually i will just scrap this post,
I will have details on my live support page. I will have to re-write everything so people are not confused.

Thread locked and trashed.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down