[QUERY] How to show the members' group joined in their post profile and even in their profile? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

[QUERY] How to show the members' group joined in their post profile and even in their profile?

Poser
    Poser
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 413
    Language : English, Filipino

Solved [QUERY] How to show the members' group joined in their post profile and even in their profile?

Post by Poser November 9th 2011, 3:36 pm

I wanted to show what the members' group is joining (though it can be identified by the colorized username) and I came to a question if it's possible to show it in their post profile and even in their profile?

Last edited by [FTS] Jack on November 10th 2011, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Solved Re: [QUERY] How to show the members' group joined in their post profile and even in their profile?

Post by kirk November 9th 2011, 3:38 pm

what do you mean show post profile in hire profile?
    it will have everything in there. so not sure what you mean.? Sad
    Poser
    Poser
    Helper
    Helper

Solved Re: [QUERY] How to show the members' group joined in their post profile and even in their profile?

Post by Poser November 10th 2011, 1:14 pm

It is something like this:

[QUERY] How to show the members' group joined in their post profile and even in their profile? S2v31i

Post by Guest November 10th 2011, 1:31 pm

I think this is a trick in the templates that it's rank, but in the viewtopic_body was changed the variable of rank with "Group:", for phpBB3 you have not acces to the templates. Wink
    incredible_fear
    incredible_fear
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582
    Language : English

Post by incredible_fear November 10th 2011, 1:38 pm

I think it is a profile field and we have to edit it manually.
    Poser
    Poser
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Poser November 10th 2011, 1:46 pm

Well, Gassy had it explained.
    It's not possible in phpbb3.
    I want it automatic,not manual.
    I think I'll say it's solved.

Post by Guest November 10th 2011, 2:20 pm

incredible_fear wrote:I think it is a profile field and we have to edit it manually.
    Yeah, but this field you cannot edit or find in the Profiles <= Users & Groups Sad

[FTS] Jack wrote:Well, Gassy had it explained.
    It's not possible in phpbb3.
    I want it automatic,not manual.
    Oh, sorry Sad
    incredible_fear
    incredible_fear
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582
    Language : English

Post by incredible_fear November 10th 2011, 2:24 pm

Gassy wrote:
    incredible_fear wrote:I think it is a profile field and we have to edit it manually.
    Yeah, but this field you cannot edit or find in the Profiles <= Users & Groups Sad
    Surely we can but the problem is we have to edit it manually. Smile
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk November 10th 2011, 3:51 pm

[FTS] Jack wrote:

Since the question was answered and now appears to be solved i will mark,lock and archive.