The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Users reporting having to login often....cookies?

3 posters

Go down

Users reporting having to login often....cookies? Empty Users reporting having to login often....cookies?

Post by MikeHGA79 January 14th 2008, 4:45 pm

Hey everyone...some of my users, myself included, are reporting having to re-login after navigating to different forum categories/topics within the message board. It's almost like the cookies are not working properly.

Any suggestions?
MikeHGA79
MikeHGA79

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Users reporting having to login often....cookies? Empty Re: Users reporting having to login often....cookies?

Post by Claudia January 14th 2008, 5:04 pm

I had this problem! Most of it is solved bij going to intenet options, then privacy and accept all cookies .
Claudia
Forumember

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Users reporting having to login often....cookies? Empty Re: Users reporting having to login often....cookies?

Post by zinex January 14th 2008, 6:43 pm

also make sure the user selects automatically stay logged in, when logging into your forum.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeHGA79 January 14th 2008, 7:44 pm

All of these options have been addressed but I'm still having the issue....

Thanks!
MikeHGA79
MikeHGA79

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia January 20th 2008, 4:57 am

At my forum some members had it because we first had a forwarding address for the forum. If they use the normal url the problem is solved.

And some of them had to set every option for cookies etc to low instead of high or normal.
Claudia
Forumember

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down