The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion

+131
t2008y
Master Marc
InsanityVonMike
Blofeld
oliver96
dina_qa
luka_07
Voltinova
:)tayne:)
Japorized
DeathSoul
Nelsaidi
MrMega
HBX210
dark
ftofttsfof
dencey
Joost
some12
thunderboyx
Sports Fan
Soggy
ParadiseKid
SophieDophs
FMstuffSucks
wolverine
Antonio26
dragonintel
Merlinz
Administrator1
Base
Lady Vala
crn818
john waller 10328
akashic
FoG
~Chris
Fireflare88
musket
Cb Hr
soprano23
Mey
Luky
Sky
Walshy95
Demonspike
Sanket
Luka_09
kirk
Darren1
jack20
~Julian~
MrMario
RikaComet
Cherry Blossom
Trevor
yuu_yuki
yukisnowflake
ECarminan15
RCMZ
Christos
ifzombie
lilypad
CANADIEN
ylli
Redsun
Creazy8
Splytte
z4mboni
A_Nonny_Moose
sprtygurl_021
hellboy999
nimiel
abid861
Beno
N!X
Strike
tyhodge07
uttejito
Kazuto
KiiD CuDii
Streen
Antonio1992
BEO
whigworld
Dragon0092
shadin_007
TanMan77777777
KirbySB
Dot Com
Lydia
Tilum
ConMan
Broly Ss10
Nazar
Saurus
mamabear
crystal786
sunburnedpenguin
Gaia-Online Forums
Jalokim
studiowiz
Adiex
{DS}LT.mick
Luka_08
Mr.Killerguitar
brandonmccoy
Doctor Inferno
Jables
Sambob
efbe
gilbertgea
HiteshForPM
WWGG
Skittles
acef596
TOH
Ike
eveningpolestar
1st4Advertising
Shadow
HaXBoX7
gptpinoy
jules12345
Jinx
Random
h4rl3y123
Nessa
zinex
hitesh
Caihlem
135 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

[Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion - Page 11 Empty [Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion

Post by Caihlem December 24th 2007, 11:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Here you can ask all your questions about ForuMotion itself Smile

Last edited by on January 20th 2008, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

[Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion - Page 11 Empty Re: [Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 10:59 pm

Typlo has been dropping hints on things to come including a fix to the chat box bug (bugS?)

Back to top Go down

[Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion - Page 11 Empty Re: [Only-Topic] Your questions about ForuMotion

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 11:11 pm

and your problem we hope kilsek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 11:13 pm

The Gallery?

Typlo said there is a fix but I have to continue to wait until AFTER the update goes through then I get a fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 11:31 pm

i thought he said that it would be launched with he update...

Back to top Go down

Post by Creazy8 September 9th 2008, 4:52 pm

dragonfir731 wrote:ok,

Forumotion has techs, not many but they do have them, and those techs are not lazy. they are trying to keep this whole forum buisness up and running and that takes much effort on their part. There is even an update coming out soon to tell you that they are doing something. There is also no set time to wait for a new update but the techs will try to get new ones out whenever they can.

Thanks
Drag~

i dont think they are lazy but i suggest this... but forumation forums have more bugs and problems and techs can fix this bugs in all forums and add a new options Smile
Creazy8
Forumember

Male Posts : 184
Language : Poland, not good in english ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 11th 2008, 12:21 pm

Creazy8 wrote:i dont think they are lazy but i suggest this... but forumation
forums have more bugs and problems and techs can fix this bugs in all
forums and add a new options Smile
There is a new set of updates on their way soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno September 11th 2008, 2:43 pm

Any sneak preview of what it's about? Razz
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Redsun September 11th 2008, 3:11 pm

wonderful news, hope this time it won't be about admin panel and includes some cool phpbb standarts thumright
Redsun
Redsun
Forumember

Language : English, Italian

Back to top Go down

Post by ylli September 13th 2008, 12:33 pm

My question is :

Is Edit Bot a bot or is he really ?
ylli
ylli
Forumember

Male Posts : 142
Language : English,Albania,German

Back to top Go down

Post by CANADIEN September 13th 2008, 6:01 pm

He's no bot. Smile
They just called him that because Forumotion was previously called Editboard. Hence the Edit Bot.
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Post by ylli September 13th 2008, 6:04 pm

Ou thank you .
ylli
ylli
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by CANADIEN September 13th 2008, 6:38 pm

Your welcome. Have a nice day sunny
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno September 13th 2008, 7:26 pm

The Editbot is an account that has accsess to the admin panel and was used by the highest ranked staff to be used when the admin is away.
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024
Language : English

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem September 19th 2008, 11:38 pm

To make sure everything is exact and correct:
EditBot, indeed a fake "human" account, is no longer in use. As such, Admin royalties and what have not have been removed from this account.
It only serves as a remnant of times passed before
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by lilypad September 19th 2008, 11:48 pm

How do we reach typlo? I got your email and have only a few minutes left, please copy and send him this...I have no more time here at the library. And, sorry to bother you calhiem (SP?)

Thanks!

lilypad Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:15 pm

But at my request, my partner is getting in here as me because I can't while at home. I am at the library just to see if this issue without connection to my site can be resolved. I am afraid not to have connection for the entire weekend and this has been going on 3 days without hearing from someone and/or getting it solved. I did everything that was suggested to me and that I could possibly think of. Restarted, rebooted, called apple, comcast, turned off and disabled proxies,tried them all. Even checked with 2 servers, cleared my cache, history, cookies and more. Ran virus scans, turned them on and off. Asked other members what they see and they all can get into my realfreestuffforall.com site just fine, as well as my other site.... rfsfa2.com All forumotions I cannot access on my own computer. I am praying someone gets to this urgent matter asap! I undertand many forumotion website members are having difficulties with this issue as well. I just don't want to lose future members, or get hacked into while away, plus I just need to manage my board which I do daily.

Is there anyway of getting contact details as, once again I own my site and searched on the interent for some sort of contact. All I can do is ask my partner to hopefully reach someone or use the library computer, which I get only 1 hrs. for.

Please email me because I will have to go thru my partner otherwise and she is not always available.

Thank you
sincerely,lilypad
sdeannswanson@yahoo.com
www.realfreestuffforall.com
lilypad
lilypad
Forumember

Female Posts : 305
Language : english

http://www.realfreestuffforall.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ifzombie September 20th 2008, 2:55 am

does forumotion have a building and an office?
ifzombie
ifzombie
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.thenetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem September 20th 2008, 2:14 pm

Lilypad:
The techies won't be accessible until Monday I fear, but I'll have the message passed on Wink

Ifzombie:
Ofcourse
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by ylli September 22nd 2008, 7:47 pm

I already have make this question but seems like someone has delete it so : Is there going to be any support forum in albanian ?
ylli
ylli
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 22nd 2008, 8:09 pm

Due to the technical issues that occurred last night and today the forum was restored to a point yesterday or earlier so some posts will be missing

@ylli Not that we are aware of at the moment Smile

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos September 22nd 2008, 11:01 pm

Hey,

I can answer that for you ylli. The answer is no, not yet.
They cant make support forums for every language and we don't have a lot of albanians here , so there is no reason to make one ^^

But I am sure they could get someone who speak Albanian as a moderator so that he helps you( lol )

Regards,

Christos

P.S Placehold , is it just my idea or your avatar has been cutting his hair??

My Question oN Forumotion:
Where is the Hq of Forumotion ? In Paris? where in Paris , if in Paris? Where in France if not in Paris . I want to come by and say hi^^
I dont want answers like " in Caihlems" heart, i know everything comes from there, and Typlo but well, I am talking about buildings .

Regards,

Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno September 23rd 2008, 7:54 am

I guess this is their answer:

"We would not want to disclose that"

Laughing
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ylli September 23rd 2008, 12:57 pm

Christos wrote:Hey,

I can answer that for you ylli. The answer is no, not yet.
They cant make support forums for every language and we don't have a lot of albanians here , so there is no reason to make one ^^

But I am sure they could get someone who speak Albanian as a moderator so that he helps you( lol )

I dont need any help at the moment and if i do i can say it on english ,, but i just wanted to know if there was going to be one ,,,, However Thanks .
ylli
ylli
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 10:19 pm

Why was the poll about whether we like the new update change to do you play football?

Because the No vote was catching up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 10:29 pm

Lol

It can only be changed by the thread owner and/or the admins

The admins haven;t touched so that kind of an indirect answer lol

Hows you kilsek?

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 10:34 pm

Placehold wrote:Lol

It can only be changed by the thread owner and/or the admins

The admins haven;t touched so that kind of an indirect answer lol

Hows you kilsek?

Regards

Craig

Good friend just back to see if they are going to fix these problems on my site (D&D site) the gallery has had issues over a month now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2008, 10:37 pm

Geesh, Thats crazy

I haven't had any issues but i think thats to do with the fact i disabled my CSS and created a new one from scratch,

I consider myself lucky at the moment because my test forum has every issue going lmao Smile

Good to see you here though Very Happy

Right people, Anymore questions?

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem September 29th 2008, 9:49 am

Christos wrote:My Question oN Forumotion:
Where is the Hq of Forumotion ? In Paris? where in Paris , if in Paris? Where in France if not in Paris . I want to come by and say hi^^
I dont want answers like " in Caihlems" heart, i know everything comes from there, and Typlo but well, I am talking about buildings .

Regards,

Christos

Nice, South-East of France
(And a beautiful place with beaches like no where else in France ùù )
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by RCMZ September 29th 2008, 9:51 am

Caihlem wrote:
Christos wrote:My Question oN Forumotion:

Regards,

Christos

Nice, South-East of France
(And a beautiful place with beaches like no where else in France ùù )

could we get a picture of this house Laughing
RCMZ
Forumember

Language : English

http://mytestforum.activebb.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem September 29th 2008, 10:37 am

I'm afraid I don't live in the region Razz
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte September 29th 2008, 10:49 am

So here is my question, cause Cailhem has disabled his PM's, and Typlo doesn't answer... Razz

Is it legal or not to sell a Forumotion theme I've made myself? And what are the copyrights? What do I have to do with it?

And another one : How to get an authorization from one admin to post a link to my site when I present a skin...?

Thx a lot Smile

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next