The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two people say forum's running slow for them

+6
Sir Chivas™
Derri
Sanket
runawayhorses
BlackScorpion
Brianman23
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two people say forum's running slow for them - Page 2 Empty Two people say forum's running slow for them

Post by Brianman23 February 20th 2013, 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Started with one and now today another says she's having the same problem. One is in Serbia and the other America. The forum runs fine for me and so far only these two seem to have this problem. They've cleared their history (or cache whatever you want to call it) but it still goes back and forth from running fine to running slow for them.

My forum is www.our4tnz.com
Brianman23
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Two people say forum's running slow for them - Page 2 Empty Re: Two people say forum's running slow for them

Post by runawayhorses February 24th 2013, 1:09 pm

You're welcome, that's great news! Glad you got it all worked out now.. Smile
runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537
Language : English

http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Two people say forum's running slow for them - Page 2 Empty Re: Two people say forum's running slow for them

Post by Ape February 24th 2013, 3:33 pm

Hi there is a problem with the servers running a little slow i found that there is a lot of pic's and other things not running so fast from servimg.com there is not a lot we can do about that as this is not on our servers but yes we are having a lot of slow downs

Two people say forum's running slow for them - Page 2 Left1212Two people say forum's running slow for them - Page 2 Center11Two people say forum's running slow for them - Page 2 Right112
Two people say forum's running slow for them - Page 2 Ape_b110
Two people say forum's running slow for them - Page 2 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2