The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with opacity

2 posters

Go down

Problem with opacity Empty Problem with opacity

Post by Bale February 25th 2008, 2:03 pm

I have problem with my background picture. Here is my forum: www.programirajne.5forum.net
Now how i can reduce opacity on blue color and every member can see background color?
If that possible please give me code and where put the code.
Thanks for understanding.
Bale
Bale
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : macedonian

Back to top Go down

Problem with opacity Empty Re: Problem with opacity

Post by zakir321 February 25th 2008, 6:53 pm

put that code below in the custom CSS text field in "Styles / Pics & Colors / Colors / CSS Stylesheet" and click submit. Tell me if its that what you are searching for - just test it. if you are searching for something different, post again here...

#wrap{
opacity: .8;
filter: alpha(opacity=80);
-moz-opacity: .8;
}

You can edit the red parts to the value you need. the code above would make it 80% opaque.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Bale February 25th 2008, 9:34 pm

Thanks for help, but this answer change opacity on edge of the forum. me needed change blue color arround categories, arround title of forum if have some way to change opacity on that color, or simple way please view the forum and tell me how i put my picture instead blue color arround title of forum and arround categories. Thanks for help!
Bale
Bale
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 February 25th 2008, 11:38 pm

ok, try this:

download (!!!) and re-upload this image to your image host (i will delete it again when you have it). change the ###-part of the code below to the direct path to this image:

Code:
#wrap{background-color: transparent; background-image: url("###")}

-------
Put the code in the CSS again (you can delete the old code i gave you in the other post if you havent done already). This makes your background 20% transparent, but tell me if you need a picture with another transparency value. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bale February 26th 2008, 11:52 am

Same effect or 20% is little opacity. I tried with hotlink for forums (1) and direct link to picture on image host but i can't see difference between old and new. Where i wrong?
If you want please upload more transparency value some 80% or 90% is better. Please.

Other options if you know is after uploadding picture for background how i put arround title.....
Bale
Bale
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 February 26th 2008, 2:33 pm

i don't know what you are doing wrong, but this is the result i get when using the 20% transparency image:

Problem with opacity Op110

but well, if you still want the 80% image (it's practically invisible), you can use this image. otherwise use the image from my last post.

Now, are you using phpBB2 or phpBB3 (check in Styles / Change version)? also, are you sure you copied the code below exactly to your css? and then clicked submit.

Code:
#wrap{background-color: transparent; background-image: url("http://directLinkToYourImage")}
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bale February 26th 2008, 7:41 pm

This can't make on phpbb2?
With phpbb3 is like great. Thanks.
Bale
Bale
Forumember