The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old clan leader and Founder has access to our memebers area

2 posters

Go down

old clan leader and Founder has access to our memebers area Empty old clan leader and Founder has access to our memebers area

Post by Zalman1 March 16th 2008, 10:07 am

Hello there,
First of all - thanks for providing a awesome service.

Our ex clan leader who left a month or two back is the founder of the fourm, and as you know has full access to our site.
The new leaders, i myself one of them are worried that he has that access and power.
As he will join another clan soon we are worred he could use that power to better him self and his new clan against us.

We have also had some what a fall out and worred he will delete our fourms that we have worked hard at to get up and running better.

i know I can't remove the founder or make a backup and move it else where.

However is there a way for you techs/admins to:
A) remove the founder and replace with one of us admins
or..
B) Make a backup (posts and all) of the fourm and move it to another one of your free forums
Leaving him with the old one and us without him.

We dont want to go else where as we like your service, but dont want to make another fourm as it takes too much time.

Thanks for your time

http://ari-clan.forumh.net/
Zalman1

Language : ....

Back to top Go down

old clan leader and Founder has access to our memebers area Empty Re: old clan leader and Founder has access to our memebers area

Post by Adiex March 16th 2008, 10:52 am

hello there, im not a part of forumation team but its not sin to help here based on my exprience.

for your question there here my answer :

A. All i know this can not be done
B. this also impossible to do, but there is some host that provided forum transfer but its will cost money Smile

regards,
adiex
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

old clan leader and Founder has access to our memebers area Empty Re: old clan leader and Founder has access to our memebers area

Post by Zalman1 March 19th 2008, 5:34 am

anyone? Crying or Very sad pale
Zalman1

Language : ....

Back to top Go down