The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disable Moderator Delete Post Feature

3 posters

Go down

Disable Moderator Delete Post Feature Empty Disable Moderator Delete Post Feature

Post by pushka March 22nd 2008, 9:14 am

Can you disable the "delete" feature for mods? ~~ you can still use the "basket" feature, ~ hiding all deleted items from members.. but they wont be deleted, untill the admin deletes it? ~~~

if not, can a mod move this to the suggestions section?
pushka
pushka
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.sdasyd.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Disable Moderator Delete Post Feature Empty Re: Disable Moderator Delete Post Feature

Post by Luky March 22nd 2008, 9:57 am

You can't disable this but you can hide the button for moderators(note that it will also hide it from admins).To hide it go to admin panel=>Styles=>Pictures and colors=>List of pictures and go to "Icons for topics" tab. Look for the "Delete this topic :" button and click on it. On the next page check the Hide box and then click save but like i said, this will hide the button for Administrators as well not just Moderators.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Disable Moderator Delete Post Feature Empty Re: Disable Moderator Delete Post Feature

Post by pushka March 23rd 2008, 12:21 pm

O____O

aaaahhhg

thanks so much~~!! i cant belive i didnt think of it.. i've been messing with the images for ages.. and i don't need to delete anything. .thats what the basket is for..~~ cooll~~
pushka
pushka
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.sdasyd.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by salamander_cntt March 23rd 2008, 2:04 pm

I'm from Viet Nam....all right...good idea...but this is picture button ... Can I disable presmision delete of moderater...plz...show me
salamander_cntt

Language : Viet Nam

Back to top Go down