The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSE POST Can I Disable the Header For the Portal Only? AND NEED MOD TO DELETE SOME REPLIES

4 posters

Go down

CLOSE POST Can I Disable the Header For the Portal Only? AND NEED MOD TO DELETE SOME REPLIES Empty CLOSE POST Can I Disable the Header For the Portal Only? AND NEED MOD TO DELETE SOME REPLIES

Post by dandkandb November 1st 2009, 9:32 pm

I sorted through it and figured out how to put my css stylesheet into the html page.

You can close this post or delete it.

I am wondering if it is possible to disable the Logo part of my Header for my Portal only?
I still want the functionality of the normal page, specifically the nav bar like checking to see if someone is logged in and then allowing them either to log in or register if they are not.

If it is possible, where do I do it?

Is there code to hide code that will appear automatically?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by dandkandb on November 3rd 2009, 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
dandkandb

Language : English

Back to top Go down

CLOSE POST Can I Disable the Header For the Portal Only? AND NEED MOD TO DELETE SOME REPLIES Empty Re: CLOSE POST Can I Disable the Header For the Portal Only? AND NEED MOD TO DELETE SOME REPLIES

Post by ankillien November 2nd 2009, 3:51 pm

Hello!

I think you can do it if you use a personal widget. Can you give me a link to your forum?
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

CLOSE POST Can I Disable the Header For the Portal Only? AND NEED MOD TO DELETE SOME REPLIES Empty Re: CLOSE POST Can I Disable the Header For the Portal Only? AND NEED MOD TO DELETE SOME REPLIES

Post by dandkandb November 2nd 2009, 6:30 pm

Thank you!

The address for my forum is www.runemoon.com
dandkandb

Back to top Go down

Post by jkl338802 November 2nd 2009, 7:33 pm

EDIT :

Content Removed > Member Banned for spam

-ankillien
jkl338802

Language : uiyiyui

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitePoint November 2nd 2009, 7:51 pm

jkl338802 wrote:EDIT :

Content Removed > Member Banned for spam

-ankillien

what is this? Here isn't the support chinesse forum
WhitePoint
WhitePoint
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1206
Language : Romanian, Spanish, English, Catalan and a little French

http://www.our-time.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by dandkandb November 2nd 2009, 9:08 pm

Another possibility is creating an html page. I have one that will almost work but I haven't figured out how to add in my css stylesheet. If someone could offer some coding to add to what I have that would be great. When I add a <head> tag to the top the html page generator takes it off.

Here is an html page, I just need the formatting from my css on it.

http://www.runemoon.com/HomeTest-h4.htm

Thank you for helping me to solve this!

It would be great if someone could delete the foreign language post off of this thread and the reply so that just the pertinent stuff remains and is easier to sort through.

Thanks again!
dandkandb

Back to top Go down