The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need pictures for the forums on my forum

2 posters

Go down

Solved I need pictures for the forums on my forum

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Creation Type : fourm pictures
Dimensions : 570x200
Primary Colors : N/A
Secondary Colors : N/A
Images to include :
Text to insert : Introduce Yourself, questions and suggestions, rules and regulations
Font : N/A
Font Color : N/A
Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on the forum : crystal flame
Link to last graphic request : N/A
Detail description : Hey, I need some pictures to replace my old ones on my forum. I need some options for what to put there. I have a lot of pictures to make so i only put three titles there so that it could be tested. I am having trouble finding a background that i like and that would look good on my forum so now i am searching for ideas and options. If you could provide some picture suggestions, then that would be great.
Thanks in advanced.

Last edited by catgirl on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I need pictures for the forums on my forum

Post by BlackScorpion Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:20 am

Hi CatGirl, please include all the title, text and images your looking to have created. If someone is going to work on it it will expedite the process. Also since you stated that your having trouble finding a background perhaps hold off on the request until you find one you like and can provide colors for the tiles and so on to match. This way any designer that decides to take up the task does not have to keep redoing the them, if the color, images or text do not match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 am

I did not put the color of text or font in case what the designer chooses for the background does not go with the color i chose. And i have way too many titles and it will be a lot of work and so i do not want to waste any one's time just working on this. And i have looked everywhere and did everything and nothing fits the forum. Also, there are going to be a lot of images cause one is different for each title and i have like 20 of them. But, i guess i will just hold off on the request and find a background that suits my forum and try to do this on my own. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 am

catgirl wrote:I did not put the color of text or font in case what the designer chooses for the background does not go with the color i chose. And i have way too many titles and it will be a lot of work and so i do not want to waste any one's time just working on this. And i have looked everywhere and did everything and nothing fits the forum. Also, there are going to be a lot of images cause one is different for each title and i have like 20 of them. But, i guess i will just hold off on the request and find a background that suits my forum and try to do this on my own. Thank you!

No need to do it on your own, once you find a suitable background you should re-post your request. I understand you have a few titles which is not a problem, but it would be easier for a designer to know what they are working with , if they are going to do them all, I'm sure you want them all to look similar, same concept, same font and so on, correct? Hope you understand what i'm trying to say.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:01 am

hello maybe something like this 
you like same background for all banners or diffrent?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

some other suggestion is with no winx at all maybe with an icon like this

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15133
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Those are very pretty. I love them. I was hoping to have all backgrounds pretty close to same with a winx in it. If you need some images of some of the characters i will be happy to send some.

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:41 pm

i can find easy from google ...thanks unless you want some specific 

the thing i need from you is if you are ok with the first version of 3 
u need some changes ? you want to avoid some colors? i will try to keep all banner with similar colors
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Okay and here are my answers:
I like the first 3. It is really hard to decide which ones i like the best. I don't really know of any colors to avoide cause it all depends on the shade of the color. However, i tried them all out once on my forum to see what they look like and right now the middle option looks the best cause they are both pink. But if you need to change the background you can. Here is the link to my forum, and the page you will land on is the page that these pictures will go, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There are more than this but this is just where i will start. If you need anything else, feel free to ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Nice job on those banners [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for lending a hand and taking up the task.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:30 pm

catgirl wrote:Okay and here are my answers:
I like the first 3. It is really hard to decide which ones i like the best. I don't really know of any colors to avoide cause it all depends on the shade of the color. However, i tried them all out once on my forum to see what they look like and right now the middle option looks the best cause they are both pink. But if you need to change the background you can. Here is the link to my forum, and the page you will land on is the page that these pictures will go, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There are more than this but this is just where i will start. If you need anything else, feel free to ask me.

ok so middle pink background for all ...diffrent winx ..diffrent text right?
the letters that gradient color should i change it in every banner or the same to all ?
so for now you want only these 3 ?

ps.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] congrats for your new position , thank you for your kind words , iam glad i can help
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:42 pm

Yes, yes, and yes but try to make it the same font so it will look kinda balanced. You can change the font if you need to but make sure it is close to the same. For the color, you can keep it in that color. Also, if you could send me the background and tell me what you use to make these so i could make the rest, that would be good. I will handle the fairies part. Thank you so much for helping me out. This has stumped me for like a few months and i got tired of looking at the old background and the font was not the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:58 pm

for the background i used a free image from web and put inside some elements , magic dust, stars, butterflies..i can give the banner but ..without photoshop you cant do the gradient text or the winx opacity
its up to you... iam not tired to fix them all i love to keep my mind creative

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Okay, thats fine. I have been trying to download the free photoshop but everytime i open it, a document like thing pops up and that is very aggravating. I could try to change the font if i need to. Cause i think i know somewhere where i can get some font that almost looks just like the ones you used.

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:09 pm

if you need anything please ask me ... hope all these are ok

Last edited by skouliki on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Thank you! You are a very good designer. I will be sure to ask you if i need anything else but i think this is all i need for now. Thank you for all your help. Smile Have a good day.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Thank you catgirl for your patience, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Once again thank you for your helping out. I will mark this post complete and lock it.

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:17 pm

ok please i edit the images... the 3rd was other by mistake ..now its ok all 

thanks for the good words

Last edited by skouliki on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Okay, i will be sure to do that. Thats okay. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], have you tried [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? it's free

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:24 pm

Yes, i get on there quite often and the same with ippicy and befunky as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:25 pm

catgirl wrote:Yes, i get on there quite often and the same with ippicy and befunky as well.
Ok, well photoshop would be the best if you can get your hands on it. best of luck.

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks but i cant seem to download it since i tried and all i get is a document and since one version is for paying. I will try again later.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:29 pm

catgirl wrote:Thanks but i cant seem to download it since i tried and all i get is a document and since one version is for paying. I will try again later.

ok, well feel free to come back for more request. I will lock this post now.

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down