The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you add more questions and answers to the FAQ in forums? and how do you take away the pictures from my forums gallery?

4 posters

Go down

How do you add more questions and answers to the FAQ in forums? and how do you take away the pictures from my forums gallery? Empty How do you add more questions and answers to the FAQ in forums? and how do you take away the pictures from my forums gallery?

Post by coolmickey_mv July 26th 2009, 2:25 am

How do you add more questions and answers to the FAQ in forums? and i want to take the pictures out thats in my forum's gallery that came with the gallery already but howe?
coolmickey_mv
coolmickey_mv
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do you add more questions and answers to the FAQ in forums? and how do you take away the pictures from my forums gallery? Empty Re: How do you add more questions and answers to the FAQ in forums? and how do you take away the pictures from my forums gallery?

Post by NaXuh July 26th 2009, 2:28 am

FAQ -

Go to Admin Panel ==> General ==> FAQ. You can add FAQ's there.

Gallery, There is a delete button I believe, Not sure, I haven't used the gallery much.
NaXuh
NaXuh
Forumember

Male Posts : 226
Language : English, C#, CSS, HTML, PHP.

Back to top Go down

How do you add more questions and answers to the FAQ in forums? and how do you take away the pictures from my forums gallery? Empty Re: How do you add more questions and answers to the FAQ in forums? and how do you take away the pictures from my forums gallery?

Post by Xiso July 26th 2009, 2:59 am

FAQ covered.
The gallery can be cleaned fully, with a deletion of the folders. Thus requiring that you make backup folders for such occasion.

Or, you may delete them manually as there are moderation buttons for the gallery as well. It's like a forum dedicated to the artwork. Wink
Xiso
Xiso
Forumember

Male Posts : 463

Back to top Go down

Post by coolmickey_mv July 26th 2009, 3:48 am

Wait how do i delete those folders and where?
coolmickey_mv
coolmickey_mv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk July 26th 2009, 4:52 am

coolmickey_mv wrote:Wait how do i delete those folders and where?

admin panel>modules>Management and in the (personal albums setting) you can have permissions set for mods,members,groups or admins to mod them. if you have staff able to mod the pic's they cam be removed from there mebers album on the forum.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down