The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i insert a Java script into my forum?

3 posters

Go down

How can i insert a Java script into my forum? Empty How can i insert a Java script into my forum?

Post by zero_g31 March 27th 2008, 3:07 am

I want to add a clock and a calendar which I made by JavaScript but I don't know how to do that? Very Happy
zero_g31

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

How can i insert a Java script into my forum? Empty Re: How can i insert a Java script into my forum?

Post by Skittles March 27th 2008, 10:06 am

I am not positive, but I think you go to your Admin Panel >> Modules >> HTML, and click to Create New HTML page.

At least that is what I have understood from what I read at a java script site.

If you do a search on clocks you will see many different things that others have done, and I am sure that your java script would probably go in the same location as where they put theirs.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

How can i insert a Java script into my forum? Empty Re: How can i insert a Java script into my forum?

Post by Adiex March 27th 2008, 12:34 pm

btw, some java script working on protal. just go to admin panel > modules > portal pages management > portal > add new block > paste your java script > save and see if its working
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Post by zero_g31 March 30th 2008, 4:17 am

Thanks a lot!
zero_g31

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down