The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help> can i make a logo group like this? [solved]

3 posters

Go down

Help> can i make a logo group like this? [solved] Empty Help> can i make a logo group like this? [solved]

Post by lovinskie April 1st 2008, 22:26

hmm please anyone can help with this
Help> can i make a logo group like this? [solved] Untitl10
i wanna display a logo for some group (mod, and admin) like above... can i make it?thx before... (sorry 4 use a screen shoot image from this forum) beu
lovinskie
Forumember

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down

Help> can i make a logo group like this? [solved] Empty Re: Help> can i make a logo group like this? [solved]

Post by zakir321 April 1st 2008, 22:42

You can go to "Users & Groups / Ranks" and create a new Rank with the following options:

- Rank Title: Mod, Admin, etc...
- Special Rank: Yes
- Minimum Posts: Leave this field blank
- Rank Image: Enter here the direct link to your rank image

Now, you can assign a special rank to your members by clicking on their name in "Users & Groups / Users". Scroll down and select your newly created rank in the field "Rank Title". Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Help> can i make a logo group like this? [solved] Empty Re: Help> can i make a logo group like this? [solved]

Post by Puku Puku April 2nd 2008, 06:41

The rank image is only a Star..
How i insert more ?
Puku Puku
Forumember

Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinskie April 2nd 2008, 12:59

Hmm anyway, if i'm not wrong..The Rank Title and Rank Image are in the top above avatar? is it possible to make it below the avatar? many thanks
lovinskie
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 2nd 2008, 19:14

The posters profile and therefore the position of the rank images are different in phpBB version 2 and version 3. In v2, the ranks are displayed above the avatar as far as I can remember, so you'd have to switch in order to achieve this (Styles / Change Version). Unfortunately I don't see another solution. Smile

@PukuPuku: Well, you'd have to make different images with a different amount of stars in it - for a rank, you can only have one image.
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinskie April 4th 2008, 13:19

oh.. i get it... thanks Sunny_D for the explanation.manny thankss
lovinskie
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 4th 2008, 15:48

You are welcome. Assuming all your questions have been answered, I'm going to close this thread and mark it as solved. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down