The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why?

+2
Donal
buonggiorno
6 posters

Go down

i make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why? Empty i make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why?

Post by buonggiorno January 22nd 2010, 7:45 pm

hi to all, i have problem. I made group GLOBAL MODERATOR but he can write sticky post, when he open "options" there is no "sticky"

how to fix this? only admins can write sticky :s
buonggiorno
Forumember

Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

i make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why? Empty Re: i make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why?

Post by Donal January 22nd 2010, 8:38 pm

Go to ACP>Users&Groups>Groups>next to the global mod you made Find this along iti make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why? PermsThen click on it and set the permissions for that group.
Hope that helped Wink
Donal
Donal
Forumember

Male Posts : 467
Language : English

http://advertisepilot.com/

Back to top Go down

i make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why? Empty Re: i make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why?

Post by Kalliopi January 23rd 2010, 12:12 am

The admin can choose whether to give the right to make stickies or not to moderators, it might just be that your admin has not given you that right.
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 23rd 2010, 11:50 am

did you check the box(on the permission) saying 'special message'?, you should check that so the group can make announcement or sticky messages.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 January 23rd 2010, 12:35 pm

I marked all the permission box's as a Yes to a Moderator but he can accesses to Admin Penal is that right cuz I don't want the Moderators to accesses to Admin Penal and I only want them to post announcement or sticky and lock messages so how do I do that so he can only have accesses to ''Quick mod tools'' But not to Admin Penal?
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 23rd 2010, 1:43 pm

can you give us the screen shot of the permissions of that group? it can help
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 January 23rd 2010, 2:23 pm

Here we go Theme version (phpBB2)

i make group global moderator, he cant make sticky post - why? Modere10

And he have accesses to Admin Penal and I don't want that.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 23rd 2010, 6:58 pm

At the bottom of the permissions of the simple click advanced and then look for GMod and set the sticky for them.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down