The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make sticky post in the same table with simple post

4 posters

Go down

make sticky post in the same table with simple post Empty make sticky post in the same table with simple post

Post by magic_cupid September 2nd 2008, 12:28 pm

How can i make the sticky post in the same table with normal post but for announment in different table ?
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Male Posts : 179
Language : english

Back to top Go down

make sticky post in the same table with simple post Empty Re: make sticky post in the same table with simple post

Post by Guest September 2nd 2008, 12:30 pm

Hello magic_cupid,

This is not possible. Announcements and Stickies belong together. They cannot be separated individually. They must stick together divided by either nothing, a line or a table.

Back to top Go down

make sticky post in the same table with simple post Empty Re: make sticky post in the same table with simple post

Post by magic_cupid September 2nd 2008, 12:41 pm

I know about that but i see some forum can do it ?

Check out this forum www.mig33fan.com
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 2nd 2008, 12:49 pm

Can you post the correct link please? That link took me to something that doesn't even resemble a forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid September 2nd 2008, 1:20 pm

magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry September 2nd 2008, 1:33 pm

this is not a forumotion forum
kerry
kerry
Forumember

Female Posts : 229

http://www.parentunited.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid September 2nd 2008, 1:42 pm

Oh that really but i think it also forum cause that forum has creat for many year.
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry September 2nd 2008, 1:49 pm

maybe but not the same as forumotion, you could suggest this for forumotion too have.
kerry
kerry
Forumember

Female Posts : 229

http://www.parentunited.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid September 2nd 2008, 2:29 pm

That also great coz i see at that side got many strange thing from our forum side.
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Perran September 2nd 2008, 5:03 pm

Wait, I have seen a forumotion with Stickies and topics together! Here!
Perran
Perran
Forumember

Language : English

http://fop12.forumy.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim September 2nd 2008, 6:54 pm

Perran wrote:Wait, I have seen a forumotion with Stickies and topics together! Here!

that is not a forumotion site... its hosted by phpbb
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Perran September 3rd 2008, 9:33 am

I thought PHPBB was forumotion. Mines PHPBB, but when in the ACP its got the link to forumotion.
Perran
Perran
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2008, 9:45 am

phpBB is the forum software used. This doesn't mean Forumotion can do everything that other forum hosts can, but they can do a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perran September 3rd 2008, 10:22 am

Ah! Now I get it. Thanks.
Perran
Perran
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2008, 10:23 am

No Problem. Glad I could help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perran September 3rd 2008, 10:57 am

Now that we have astablished that forumoition can't do this. The thread may as well be locked. But as I'm not a mod, we'll have to wait for Nessa.
Perran
Perran
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 4th 2008, 9:24 am

Perran wrote:Now that we have astablished that forumoition can't do this. The thread may as well be locked. But as I'm not a mod, we'll have to wait for Nessa.
If you tag it as 'solved', then it would be easier and quicker for a moderator to lock it. Edit your first post, then select the "Solved" tag, and then hit the save button.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perran September 4th 2008, 9:41 pm

Me? This isn't my topic! Its That Magic_cupid guy's!
Perran
Perran
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 4th 2008, 9:43 pm

Perran wrote:Me? This isn't my topic! Its That Magic_cupid guy's!
Then why are you assuming that the thread should be locked? The thread starter may have further questions regarding their problem.

Back to top Go down