The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to register member with a valid email

2 posters

Go down

Unable to register member with a valid email  Empty Unable to register member with a valid email

Post by azwiz April 27th 2017, 12:15 pm

Sorry, but this e-mail address is invalid.
Keeps coming up time after time . When trying to register a new member . I have already verified the email is valid .
On top of that . I am not able to log out and auto login . It shows my webcube email as my username . Cannot seem to change it

APE wrote:Is the Email address a email address like hotmail. live, yahoo, and so on or is it a email address that is made for personal address like a Email that a company Email address?

also if the Email address is made some thing like this 1234hot@live it will be seen a spam Email address and it will not let it in our systems

Thanx . They used a different email .

Now for the second part . For a while now . My forum thinks my username is my webmail address . I have deleted my webmail . Now I would like to admin my username back to what it is supposed to be . It doesn't seem to want to do that .

Last edited by azwiz on April 28th 2017, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
azwiz
azwiz
Forumember

Male Posts : 834
Language : english

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/

Back to top Go down

Unable to register member with a valid email  Empty Re: Unable to register member with a valid email

Post by Ape April 27th 2017, 1:01 pm

Is the Email address a email address like hotmail. live, yahoo, and so on or is it a email address that is made for personal address like a Email that a company Email address?

also if the Email address is made some thing like this 1234hot@live it will be seen a spam Email address and it will not let it in our systems

Unable to register member with a valid email  Left1212Unable to register member with a valid email  Center11Unable to register member with a valid email  Right112
Unable to register member with a valid email  Ape_b110
Unable to register member with a valid email  Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19075
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down