The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White letters on white background [Solved]

2 posters

Go down

White letters on white background [Solved] Empty White letters on white background [Solved]

Post by Gyulaikolbasz April 9th 2008, 3:42 pm

Hello there,

I am new here, just created my own Forum. My problemis that everything is white in the message boxes. White letters on white background. How can I change that? It is urgent, please. If somebody finds my Forum won't see anything.

Thanks, Kolbi :/
Gyulaikolbasz

Language : magyar

Back to top Go down

White letters on white background [Solved] Empty Re: White letters on white background [Solved]

Post by Luky April 9th 2008, 3:52 pm

Go to admin panel=>Styles=>Pictures & Colors=>Colors and either change the color of the text from the "Text Color" box or the color of the box for reply from the "Drop-down menu, form fields and header border color" box.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

White letters on white background [Solved] Empty Re: White letters on white background [Solved]

Post by Gyulaikolbasz April 9th 2008, 8:03 pm

I am sure it´s a stupid question, but where is the Admin panel?

Kolbi
Gyulaikolbasz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky April 9th 2008, 9:00 pm

When you are logged in with the admin account scroll down the page and you will see a link "Administration Panel". Click on it and then follow the instructions that I said above.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyulaikolbasz April 9th 2008, 10:21 pm

Dear Luky,

Thanks. The problem has been solved. I have found it, many thanks. At the first time I didn´t find it, because I´ve been looking for English words, but after that I´ve realised it in my language.

That´s a great support, many thanks
Cheers, Kolbi
Gyulaikolbasz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky April 9th 2008, 11:30 pm

You're welcome. Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down