The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please i would like to know something about uploading

4 posters

Go down

Please i would like to know something about uploading Empty Please i would like to know something about uploading

Post by firestorm December 29th 2006, 1:13 pm

Very Happy hello i want to ask if i can put links for some files in our fourm it's no direct links it's undirect links not like onces we use before so i was kust asking if i and me team could make it thanks for your cooperation and happy new year Question Question Question
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

Please i would like to know something about uploading Empty Re: Please i would like to know something about uploading

Post by firestorm December 30th 2006, 6:01 pm

please no one have answer me i kust want to know if i share other members with files by uploading it on for example: rapidshare.com . is this wrong or right please i want an answer
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

Please i would like to know something about uploading Empty Re: Please i would like to know something about uploading

Post by Caihlem December 30th 2006, 6:12 pm

As long as the files are free of copyrights or diffusion rights (or others), you should be able to
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelow December 30th 2006, 11:17 pm

Good evening Sir,

If your link, direct or indirect, allow to your members to download a file of any sort (software, music...) which is under a copyright, it's forbidden.

Except if the copyright belongs to you of course.

Regards
Leelow
Leelow

Male Posts : 21
Language : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia April 2nd 2007, 4:03 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down