The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member threatened me he has access to my administration panel! Please help! [solved]

+11
DSDU
xn--p-r-i-n-c-e
b_11_321
CANADIEN
Dot Com
MrMario
Dr. Jan Itor
akashic
mamabear
SleepyxVmk
crystal786
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Member threatened me he has access to my administration panel! Please help! [solved] Empty Member threatened me he has access to my administration panel! Please help! [solved]

Post by crystal786 June 15th 2008, 7:57 pm

A member said he has access to my administration panel! He is threatening to shut my forum down!
Below is the message he wrote to me:

Ok, its me again and youre right. Banned members can not get access to the forum but since my dad works on Internet fixes which he has Internet Explorer, Society key, Adminastration pannel, Contribution Getta (Betta) , Google Peer helpers, Firefox, E- net, and mozilla and all the other workers have that too. And they are in there computers which i use the internet explorer one and the banned sign gets off (My account is still banned) and i have access to the forum. But now you have made my angry Very Very VERY ANGRY! Because i gave you an opportunnity to tell me a question or pay you but i have no more proof to tell you i am not the francistitanic in the forum. But guess what i will have to make a millsberry forum2 not to make you mad but for my own good because you live in united kingdom but not me. and this is youre adminastration pannel link: http://millsberryforum.forumakers.com/admin/index.forum?part=admin&sid=946259fef352d725a4ea1f68f88dc97b i know and it says Home/Styles/forum/general/User&groups/modules/misc right? Yup i do have access for that but i am not going to do anymore accounts as this one. so i will give you a chance but if not.... No more forum couse you are a little girl for age of forumotion sites but i am not Francistitanic in the forum because how could i get access again?!?

~~~~~~~Ventura

Last edited by crystal786 on June 15th 2008, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924
Language : English

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

Member threatened me he has access to my administration panel! Please help! [solved] Empty Re: Member threatened me he has access to my administration panel! Please help! [solved]

Post by crystal786 June 15th 2008, 7:58 pm

Oh and my forums link is: www.millsberryforum.forumakers.com
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Member threatened me he has access to my administration panel! Please help! [solved] Empty Re: Member threatened me he has access to my administration panel! Please help! [solved]

Post by crystal786 June 15th 2008, 8:02 pm

This is the bit where he threatens to delete my forum:

Yup i do have access for that but i am not going to do anymore accounts as this one. so i will give you a chance but if not.... No more forum couse you are a little girl for age of forumotion sites but i am not Francistitanic in the forum because how could i get access again?!?
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepyxVmk June 15th 2008, 9:12 pm

Try banning his IP address?

That's all i can help.. Sorry!
SleepyxVmk

Male Posts : 13

http://www.vfkland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 June 15th 2008, 9:34 pm

Yeah but he said that if I ban him again, he will shut down my forum.
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 15th 2008, 9:36 pm

Report him to authorities.

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 June 15th 2008, 9:38 pm

How do I report him to authorities?
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 15th 2008, 9:39 pm

Go to the police or whatever and file a complaint.

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear June 15th 2008, 9:51 pm

Corrosion Explosion wrote:Go to the police or whatever and file a complaint.
I agree this is actualy a lot more serious than a kid threatening your site. He is using his fathers internet access codes, which he should never have been allowed access to. Who knows what high security sites he could hack into and mess with.
His father may be liable to prosecution also for not keepin the codes secur in the first place.
Do you know this person, can you contact his father and tell him what the kid is doing?
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by akashic June 15th 2008, 10:10 pm

Find his ip address, and click on details, somewhere along the line it says report. You can report him to his ISP, they may or may not disconnect his internet connection.
akashic
akashic
Forumember

Female Posts : 709
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 June 15th 2008, 11:45 pm

Well I think he uses different I.P addresses. Either that or he is using an proxy. Cant forumotion block him from going on any forumotion website?
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jan Itor June 15th 2008, 11:47 pm

todbear wrote:
Corrosion Explosion wrote:Go to the police or whatever and file a complaint.
I agree this is actualy a lot more serious than a kid threatening your site. He is using his fathers internet access codes, which he should never have been allowed access to. Who knows what high security sites he could hack into and mess with.
His father may be liable to prosecution also for not keepin the codes secur in the first place.
Do you know this person, can you contact his father and tell him what the kid is doing?

Bullshit this is just a kid that got the admin password he cant shut it down just ban him straight away
and change ur password

Last edited by Dr. Jan Itor on June 15th 2008, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Jan Itor
Dr. Jan Itor
Forumember

Language : Swedish

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 15th 2008, 11:51 pm

Make sure you password is good

Ban Is Ip

He is just trying to mess with your mind about hes going to shut down your site

Your the Admin and your the one that makes all the CALLS

If he keeps coming back report him and or make a new forum

You are the leader and the one that ban's

Oh yea frezz his account forever
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot Com June 15th 2008, 11:53 pm

I think that only a Founder can delete a forum.
Dot Com
Dot Com
Forumember

Male Posts : 414
Language : English,HTML

http://www.eraofrebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CANADIEN June 16th 2008, 4:24 am

Yeah, but too be sure. Make your password something complicated with numbers, letters, and lower case/upper case letters.
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 16th 2008, 5:56 am

Le Canadien wrote:Yeah, but too be sure. Make your password something complicated with numbers, letters, and lower case/upper case letters.
And special characters such as: ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) < > ? / | \ { } [ ] + = ; : ' " etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 June 16th 2008, 8:39 pm

Trust me my password is way too complicated for him to guess.
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 16th 2008, 8:51 pm

hello,

the part where he have your admin penel link, it is just a link of another forum's admin panel with your origional link pasted in. As this kind of thing happens alot, he is just (i say it again) BLUFFING! He is mad at you so he sais that he can hack you. And about him having internet acess codes, if his dad really had those, he would keep them locked up! This is a major BLUFF. And even if he does hack it (which he won't) them you can get it back from the forums backup!

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 16th 2008, 8:55 pm

that is very true

His Dad can get into alot of trouble for giving him/she the acess codes for hacking into stuff

Just forget about it and move on

Case Closed
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 June 16th 2008, 9:00 pm

Thanks sooooo much for the help!
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 16th 2008, 10:53 pm

no prob, I would just ban his acc, bann his username, ban his email, and ban his IP adress.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by b_11_321 June 16th 2008, 11:58 pm

dragonfir731 wrote:no prob, I would just ban his acc, bann his username, ban his email, and ban his IP adress.

Drag~

Yeah ban everything from him so no matter what he can't access your site at all.
b_11_321
Forumember

Male Posts : 211

http://www.nintendowarppipe.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xn--p-r-i-n-c-e June 17th 2008, 1:06 am

lol .. if he say that he knows things like home , style, general, misc.. etc.. in admin panel then 6 year old kid can also come to know this. if told. forumtion is free to make site. and if he wuld hav already made/ tried n checked n thn said all rubbish to u , he is for sure a lamer who doesnt know anything.. no life people... hehe.. well u dont worry.. just keep yr pass strong.. ban his ip, email add, ids or wtvr.. other users hav already replied u.. follow those.. it cant b hacked. ( as some user say ) but i feel , forumtion has risk coz it doesnt hav precaution measures or prog installed.. Shocked
xn--p-r-i-n-c-e
Forumember

Male Posts : 177

http://www.yahoo-underground.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DSDU June 17th 2008, 3:04 am

And maybe change your email address so that his messages don't get to you. Then you can truly ignore him and get on with life. If you don't respond to him, then he'll know that he is too small to bother you.

You go girl!!

Cas
DSDU
DSDU
Forumember

http://dsdownunder.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rich_in_millsberry June 17th 2008, 8:28 pm

who was it i was on there befor let me see hmmmmmmmmm i can't gess you where happy befor
rich_in_millsberry
rich_in_millsberry
Forumember

Male Posts : 255

http://millsberrymasters50.niceboard.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by rich_in_millsberry June 17th 2008, 8:33 pm

just so you no it is probly a big bluff heres what probly hapen he got bann got mad went to a proxy site or changed his ip ( wich is not hard to do) and then then went and pmed you saying he can do that heres what i would do tell him to shut upban anything and then see what happens he is not going to do that o and tell all the members and have a back up forum just incase he do do that and you need my help pm me on here someone did that to me to gess what nothing happend
rich_in_millsberry
rich_in_millsberry
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddeh June 17th 2008, 8:55 pm

you say its a bluf but what if she does ban him again and he was telling the truth...then that would be very bad. just report him to the law they will handle it in no time.
Buddeh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by travis_cooper June 17th 2008, 9:03 pm

Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I don't think I am, how can he do anything unless he figures out the password? I don't understand what these Internet access things he is talking about actually do. Is he saying he has some code that lets him get into forumotion accounts? I don't see how that can be done. If you're password is strong then you have nothing to worry about. He would have to figure out your password to do any major damage, or the password of another admin, or mod at your site to do some minor damage. Unless I'm totally missing something he can't do anything to you.

I agree with reporting him, find his ISP and report him to them.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2008, 9:05 pm

b_11_321 wrote:
dragonfir731 wrote:no prob, I would just ban his acc, bann his username, ban his email, and ban his IP adress.

Drag~

Yeah ban everything from him so no matter what he can't access your site at all.

Unless he uses a proxy

Back to top Go down

Post by rich_in_millsberry June 17th 2008, 9:05 pm

travis_cooper wrote:Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I don't think I am, how can he do anything unless he figures out the password? I don't understand what these Internet access things he is talking about actually do. Is he saying he has some code that lets him get into forumotion accounts? I don't see how that can be done. If you're password is strong then you have nothing to worry about. He would have to figure out your password to do any major damage, or the password of another admin, or mod at your site to do some minor damage. Unless I'm totally missing something he can't do anything to you.

I agree with reporting him, find his ISP and report him to them.
ok thats fine i think thats good to
rich_in_millsberry
rich_in_millsberry
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next