The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registering Problems - unbanned users

Go down

Registering Problems - unbanned users Empty Registering Problems - unbanned users

Post by Greek_Legend July 7th 2008, 1:06 pm

To check out the operational of my new forum, I registered as another user - new member,
with a different e-mail address, and after a few posts, I banned the second account succesfully!

Today, to re-check the operativeness of my forum, I unbanned (succesfully) the previous account,
to the attempt on a new registering, system bannes the user by the e-mail information.
So, I re-unbanned it, but... automatically it gets banned again on the registration process! Shocked

May I have a tip to my problem, please?

Thank you very much,
yours sincerely.

PS. After that took place, system bannes every new user on the registration process by the e-mail information. The system refuses to accept any new e-mail address, and bannes the user automatically!
Greek_Legend
Greek_Legend

Male Posts : 9
Language : English/Greek

Back to top Go down

Registering Problems - unbanned users Empty Re: Registering Problems - unbanned users

Post by Greek_Legend July 7th 2008, 6:19 pm

Please lock this thread, I've managed to solve my little problem, by my self. cheers
Thank you very much, anyway...
Greek_Legend
Greek_Legend

Male Posts : 9
Language : English/Greek

Back to top Go down