The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your forum rules

+80
Gill
idinafig
Diana
Belryhl
Irian
rostaria
blackturbokitty
mila
Ezio
Gramagamus Online
EDTSkev
DaBomb
phio69
dominick
indy11
Terry McBride
Hotspot
kill22pro
ELMONJE
Cool-processor
IvicaVulic
emylie
Maki1
KQ
Upitnik
Josh Horn
Decent Boy
BloomStellaFlora
Ganon19
qwertyuiop
Bling
kjmj14
Blue Star
Lady Vala
Mystic_gohan2
vedu_king
Sammy101
Master Marc
mwarvik3838
Steweh
thunderboyx
TAFADMIN
Dr Blue Socks
middo2
ImProviser
Merlinz
Moldienut
Mrs S
pokbg
Cherry Blossom
The Monkey Man
Darren1
haileybighugs2
Dreamlimix
Jped
~Chris
xxxVIPERxxx
Twin Games
Blofeld
Base
Tarogasini
Heals
Worthy
Mashfiq
ECarminan15
Soldier Of Fortune
johanmandal
Carryn
kirk
Data2link
KiiD CuDii
Jalokim
Caihlem
Nazar
Nessa
Doctor Inferno
Luka_08
vince730
zinex
mamabear
84 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

your forum rules Empty your forum rules

Post by Guest July 8th 2008, 1:51 pm

here are my

Hello everyone and welcome to Staffordshire Bull Terrier forum!

You will need to register to post, this can take a little while, please be patient... if you are only here to read then, of course, there is no need to register.

If you spot a post you think moderators should be alerted to, there is a little alert button in the top right of each message.

• SBT Forum members are expected to act in a community-spirited way. It is unacceptable to behave in an anti-social manner on SBT Forum. If a forum member feels that someone is behaving in an anti-social manner, they should use the 'Report' button to alert the moderators
  • Any contribution that breaks the rules may be removed, and offenders risk being placed in pre-moderation or being banned from the site
  • SBT is for dog content. Any comments that are deemed to be off-topic may be moved
  • Completing your personal profile is mandatory. You must fill in this information to finish your registration and become a full member of SBT Froum.
  • Please don't abuse the complaints system. The Report button exists so that users can alert us to content that breaks the house rules i.e. offensive material, not typos and spelling mistakes. If a user repeatedly abuses the complaints button we may suspend their account
  • No harassment. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments that are abusive, threatening, offensive, obscene, harassing, harmful, inflammatory, racist or otherwise objectionable about individual members of the public or people who work for the Forum may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible
  • Only make written contributions that are your own work or to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights
  • You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited
  • Do try to have fun with the forums. If you find yourself getting wound up or stressed take a break for a bit… coming back refreshed and eager to throw your wit at us once more.
  • Do be patient with other users. Even if someone posts in a way that annoys you (in “txt spk” for example), stay polite and light-hearted in any response. (In 10 years they might be your doctor, or Member of Parliament.)
  • SBT Forum reserve the right to change the house rules from time to time by publishing any amendments on site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the house rules. By submitting a post you confirm your acceptance of any changes
  • No promoting dog fighting in anyway. We all know that this is what our dogs came from. However it is now illegal. We do not in any way support the very cruel act of dog fighting. Any posts made supporting it will be deleted.
  • AVATARS AND SIGNATURES MUST BE PG RATED AND CANNOT ADVERTISE DOG FIGHTING, DRUG USE, OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL. You will be asked to remove such material ONCE and possibly banned for no compliance. People who browse this site at work should not have to be held accountable for content in YOUR avatar or signature. If you have to think twice about it or ask, its probably not appropriate.

Member Names will be failed if they...

• Contain website or email addresses
  • Contain contact information ie phone numbers, postcodes etc
  • Appear to impersonate someone else
  • Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable

We reserve the right to fail messages which

• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
  • Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
  • Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
  • Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
  • Advertise products or services for profit or gain
  • Are seen to impersonate someone else
  • Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
  • Are written in anything other than English - Welsh and Gaelic may be used where marked
  • Contain links to other websites which break our color. (look below to find info about links)
  • Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
  • Are considered to be 'spam', that is posts containing the same. or similar, message posted multiple times
  • Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board

The Forum welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our services but please make sure your comments are in line with the above House Rules. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for the Forum may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.

here are the rules for my moderators

Moderating a forum gives you power and, along with that power, responsibility. Your aim as a moderator is to use your powers for the benefit of the community. This page describes the things that you have the power to do and the things you should keep in mind as you moderate.

Moderators have the power to:

* Delete posts
* Delete threads
* Move threads to other forums
* Edit the description and rules for a forum

Moderators do not have not the power to delete users; this option is availible only to the me. If you feel that a user should be deleted or banned, please make a topic in the moderator room and tell and i will sort the problem out

As a board moderator, you are expected to:

* Check the forum at least 2-3 times a week
* Work for an active and pleasant forum
* Help new users on the forum to join the community
* Move messages that have been posted on the forum that you moderate but should have been posted on a different one
* Delete messages that are off-topic, racist, sexist, insulting or contain or link to illegal content. This includes anything that is a violation of copyright law.
* Respect the opinions of others when they differ from your own; you should never delete a post because you disagree with its contents
* Inform the me if you find any problems or bugs in the forum
* Inform the me as soon as possible if you do not want to moderate a forum any more

Back to top Go down

your forum rules Empty Re: your forum rules

Post by mamabear July 8th 2008, 2:17 pm

I know I wrote two rules, cant find where I posted them
theyare.
Show respect
Have fun
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528
Language : English

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex July 8th 2008, 2:20 pm

The rules of Womens World are:

Please do not post the following personal information on the forums themselves: telephone numbers, addresses, emails, msn, yahoo messenger, aol messenger, skype and so on. You can add these things in your profile.

Please post an introduction within 7 days of joining, so that we can welcome you personally and know that you wish to be a valued member and contributer to our forums.

Please avoid personal attacking of members, whilst problems do sometimes arise on forums, we at Womens World would like to keep this to a minimum.

No spamming or trying to gain to traffic is allowed without admin permission on the forum including but not limited to posts, signatures or private messages however links can be kept in your website section of your profile though must not be in your signature. Admin may remove the link in your profile at any time if it is deemed that you are traffic hunting by directing members to it.

Usernames must be personal and not business/website related. Admin reserve the right to request a change of username before allowing access to the forum if this rule is not followed.

Please avoid posting pictures of baby,child or adult nudity. Ths is because the internet is not a safe place and there are unfortunately people out there who search just for pictures like that.

Please keep vulgar language off the board and text talk to a minimum.

Finally if you are joining the site for the sole intention of trolling, causing trouble, spamming or harassing members your account will be subject to immediate ban on evidence of the former.

Admin at Womens World reserve the right to modify, move or remove member posts and memberships at any time if deemed necessary, however we will always strive to inform you of any of these actions and our reasons.

By agreeing to be a member, you accept the above rules unconditionally and agree to abide by them, also that the advice given on Womens World is not to be used in place of your GP or health visitor and the advice you may choose to take or follow, is at your own discretion.

Now the serious side is out the way, We thank you for agreeing to abide by these few rules and helping us make a welcoming happy community!
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 July 8th 2008, 2:33 pm

Webbies 4 Ever Forum Rules wrote:

We have a few rules you need to follow!:

1. Always be polite, kind, and caring!
2. Never say any hurtful or mean comments. If you think you might be saying something mean check in with yourself before you say it and see if you would like that said to you.

3. No Scamming (ripping-off)

4. Never insult anyone

5. FOLLOW ALL RULES IN PMs AND FORWARD ANY BAD ONES TO STAFF! [PMs are NOT a right...They can be suspended if you mis-behave!]

6. Don't abuse the chat box- IT IS NOT A right! WE CAN BAN MEMBERS FROM IT!

7. Please be respectful to all authorities, we have many members and need to keep it a happy place

8. If you make anyone feel unsafe in anyway you will be punished

9. All Staff RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EDIT YOUR POST!

10. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION-I cannot stress this enough! It is vital to your security and others.

11. PLEASE FLAG ANY INNAPROPROATE POSTS! I can not stress this enough! It's the best way to grab the attention of a Mod or Admin!

12. If You EVER Scam in the GE, you will Automatically be banned from Trading on W4E, and the Admins reserve the right to do that.

13. No Posts Under 3 Words Please! (Posts with less are Spam and may be deleted or merged Wink )

NOTE: Rule does not apply when Quoting a different Post in the Double- Post Wink (Please PM an Admin if you do not Understand that....)

14. Please No Double- Posting (1 post after another) unless it is Seperated by 24hrs from the Original Post, unless you hit quote and are quoting someone. (Double- Posts may be merged or deleted Wink )

15. Please note that Bold, and RED, and BLUE, are Reserved for the Staff for Moderation. Please keep it to the Default font OR one of the Other Colors. (Posting in Moderator colors will have your posts edited back to the default font by a moderator...)

Please Note that the Administration Can & Will Take Negative Action Against your Account if you do not Follow the Rules.

But Most Importantly -- Have Fun! Very Happy
We're so Happy to have you in our Community
vince730
vince730
Forumember

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear July 8th 2008, 2:49 pm

just went and posted them again, to make sure.
Forum Rules Important Please Read
by Admin Today at 13:46

RULES
1/ Show Respect to all

2/ No spam

3/ Have fun and enjoy the site

4/ Follow rule 3 it is the most important.
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka_08 July 8th 2008, 2:56 pm

Rules on my forum 1

Pravila foruma (1)

1) Svi postovi na ovom forumu izražavaju mišljenja/stavove/poglede autora/ica tih postova; sukladno čemu administratori/ce, moderatori/ce i ostale osobe koje sudjeluju u održavanju ovog foruma ne mogu i neće odgovarati za sadržaj tih postova [naravno, osim vlastitih].

2) Admini/ce će u najkraćem mogućem roku izbrisati postove uvredljivog/nedopuštenog sadržaja, no, treba imati na umu da je gotovo nemoguće pogledati svaki post što će reći da postoji mogućnost da neki od postova takvog sadržaja ne bude izbrisan [stoga se ne ustručavaj obavijestiti Admine/ice o postojanju istog/ih].

3) Postanje uvredljivih, bestidnih, vulgarnih, klevetničkih, punih mržnje, prijetećih, seksualno orijentiranih sadržaja nije dozvoljeno. Činjenje nedozvoljenog uzrokuje trenutno i trajno isključivanje osobe [činitelja/ice] s ovog foruma kao i obavijest provideru osobe [činitelja/ice] o učinjenom. Admini/ce imaju pravo, u bilo koje doba, izbrisati/urediti/premjestiti/zatvoriti teme/postove s nedozvoljenim sadržajem.

4) Svi podatci, upisani prilikom Registracije, upisuju se u bazu podataka. Niti jedan podatak ne smije i neće biti dan na uvid niti jednoj osobi [osim tebi i Adminu/ici]. Admini/ce ne mogu i neće biti odgovorni/e ukoliko uslijed hakerskog napada dođe do uvida u/otkrivanja podataka.

5) Forum koristi tzv. cookies [kolačiće] za spremanje podataka na računalo kojim pregledavaš sadržaj foruma. Kolačići ne sadrže nikakve osobne podatke i služe samo i isključivo za bolji rad foruma. Tvoja e-mail adresa služi samo za Registraciju, te obavijesti vezane uz tvoj korisnički račun.

Kada si kliknuo/la na "Slažem se..." prilikom registracije potvrdio/la si da se slažeš sa svim gore navedenim kao i da ćeš se istog pridržavati.

your forum rules F516Insbutton

Rules on my forum 2

Pravila foruma (2, preuzeto sa Forum hr-a)

Zašto donosimo pravila?

Pravilima i svojim radom na forumu moderatori pokušavaju stvoriti sljedeće:

• osiguravati nesmetane izmjene informacija među korisnicima
  • održavati atmosferu pogodnu za razvoj konstruktivne diskusije
  • čuvati ravnopravnosti i poštovanje osobnosti svakog člana koji svojim ponašanjem ne djeluje protivno osnovnim načelima foruma
  • osigurati anonimnosti svih korisnika

Kratka verzija
Sva naša pravila mogu više-manje se svesti na ovo: Nemojte raditi drugima ono što ne biste htjeli da oni Vama čine. Izbjegavajte svađe i vrijeđanja, i pridonesite konstruktivnoj strani Foruma.

Duga verzija
Naravno da gornja rečenica nekada (ili nekima) neće biti dostatna, zato ćemo nabrojati neke od stvari koje su zabranjene, a koje se najčešće ponavljaju. Na Forumu je zabranjeno:

• kršenje zakona Republike Hrvatske (posebno
    Vam skrećemo pažnju na pozivanje na mržnju ili diskriminaciju,
    opravdavanje ili veličanje kaznenih dijela, kršenje autorskih prava, te
    pedofiliju, mučenje životinja i sl.)
  • reklamiranje usluga i proizvoda bez dozvole administratora
  • postanje nepotrebnih i nepoželjnih informacija, informacija
    nevezanih za temu, postanje na način neprimjeren forumu ili postanje na
    način koji smanjuje čitljivost foruma (uključuje i neprimjerene naslove
    i sigove)
  • ometanje rada uredništva Foruma (ignoriranje upozorenja, vraćanje izbrisanih tekstova i sl.)
  • korištenje klonova dok Vam bilo koji korisnički račun ima zabranjen
    pristup Forumu (ban) ili korištenje više korisničkih računa na način
    koji zbunjuje ostale korisnike (raspravljanje na istoj temi s više
    nickova, slaganje s vlastitim argumentima...)
  • vrijeđanje sugovornika, namjerno provociranje svađe na osobnom
    nivou, nekonstruktivnih nacionalnih, vjerskih i sličnih sukoba
    (trollanje)
  • objavljivanje privatnih podataka drugih forumaša

Mogućnosti uredništva Foruma
Većina uredništva Foruma su volonteri koji su odabrani da rade taj "posao".
Oni mogu:

• mijenjati sadržaj postova
  • mijenjati naslove temama
  • brisati postove/teme
  • premjestiti postove/teme
  • zaključati teme
  • promijeniti Vaš profil (ukloniti potpis, avatar, CUT ili promijeniti Vaš nadimak)
  • zabraniti Vam pristup Forumu (privremeno ili trajno)
  • obrisati Vaš korisnički račun (ovo se ne radi na zahtjev korisnika!)
Uredništvo Math-Foruma se trudi postupati objektivno i svojim radom
pridonositi kvaliteti Foruma i osigurati da je Forum mjesto na kojem se
svaki njegov član osjeća ugodno. Vi također možete u tome pomoći
prijavljujući postove na koje mislite da bi moderatori trebali
reagirati putem privatne poruke, ili pomoću automatske funkcije za prijavu posta (klik na sličicu koja se nalazi na svakom postu).

Ova se pravila mogu promijeniti u bilo kojem trenutku, bez prethodne najave.
Luka_08
Luka_08
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

http://math-forum.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno July 8th 2008, 3:32 pm

Mine is on my forum, go check it out. Laughing
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 8th 2008, 3:40 pm

Rules Of The Realm

Note : There may be modifications anytime, so we invite you to re-read it regularly.

- Messages posted on the board -

-
Before you post : A search should be done to see if your Topic or
Question has not been already posted. Duplicate posted will be locked
or deleted.

- Help Topic titles : When you post your question or
your problem, you must use a title related to your problem/question.
Words such as "Urgent", "SOS", "Question", "Problem", "Hurry" are not
tolerated. Capitals should also be avoided.

- Description of you
problem/question : When you ask a question, try to be clear and
accurate about what you want to say. Don't hesitate to describe your
problem. The more info you give, the better we can answer you.

-
Language on this forum : English~ When you write in English deliberate
mistakes must be avoided. Non-English people, as well as English
people, must be able to understand what you write, so put a minimum of
care in your English, even if your English is not very good your forum rules Whistle

- Colors and capitals : When you write your message, please don't abuse capitals (it means that you shout) or colors.
Some colors are reserved for moderation and light colors are hard to read for visually impaired people.

- Flood and off-topic : Flooding the forum must be avoided. As well as going off topic.
You must also avoid to post the same topic twice, it will not be faster for you to get a response.
If you make a mistake, please use the button at the top-right of your post, to avoid double-posting.

Behavior on the forum

-
Defamatory, racist, hateful, pornographic, illegal or insulting content
must be avoided on this forum. You must respect the fact that people
may have a different opinion than you. If you are in conflict with
another member, please use PMs for that, this board is not an arena!

-
Please, be patient. It's useless to up your topic every 2 minutes (see
the point "Flood and Off-topic"). Every member of this forum has a
private life besides The Realm , so they can't always respond
immediately.

Arrow - You must respect the moderators and administrators. They all work voluntarily on this forum and they are human, not machines!

Arrow - Don't argue with the mods you won't win and you might get banned.
Members are encouraged to seek an understanding with the moderator in
question through the use of private messages. If that doesn’t work to a
member’s satisfaction, please feel free to contact another mod to
approach the first mod on your behalf. If none of these options return
satisfactory results, please contact the administration with your
concerns.

Members will be warned the first time they break the forum rules. If a
second infraction occurs, it will result in a temporary ban of 7 days.
If a third incident arises, that member will be permanently banned.

Some members have already received their first warning and temporary
bans. Please note that this rule retooling is taking place
retroactively.

- If the moderation team deems that a single infraction is worthy, the
first two steps will be skipped and that member will be removed
immediately.

-
Avatar dimensions : Your avatar's width must not exceed 150 pixels and
its height must not exceed 200 pîxels. These limits are here to avoid
scrolling for people who have a low screen resolution. You must also
respect the limit of weight which is fixed to 300 KB. There are still
people who have a low-speed connection, and heavy pictures take time to
load for them.

- Your avatar is not an advertising banner, so avatars with your forum URL must be avoided.

Possible Sanctions

- If you advertise by PM, you may see your PM mailbox disabled for a determined period

-
If your avatar doesn't respect the rules and you ignore the moderator's
request to have it changed, the Administrator may forbid you from
displaying an Avatar.

- Advertising for money-related stuff, Spamming the forum, Spam Bots =
Immediate ban

-
Ignoring the moderators' warnings and continuing to not respect the
rules, insulting people and trolling may result to a simple ban from
this forum, according to the gravity of the member's fault.

- Excessive Flaming / Insults

Arrow Permanent Ban from The Realm completely.

Arrow
Members
~ Please Report All Inappropriate Posts of this nature to a Moderator
or Administrator Immediately! And we will rectify the situation.

**PLEASE NOTE**
Arrow No Harassing "Caihlem" For Any Forumotion Related Issues here at The Realm. Ever!!

If you have any questions about one of the forum rules, please PM myself or a moderator to ask your question.

Thanks,

Play Nice and have fun!

Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazar July 8th 2008, 3:56 pm

Official Rules

Official Rules

your forum rules 849610

1) Respect other members of the forum - Do not be rude or offensive to
another member of the forum, respect their views and opinions even if
they are different to the ones of you own.

2)
Do not discriminate anybody - Do not post anything which can be deemed
racist/sexist/homophobic etc, discrimination is a serious matter and
will not be tolerated.

3)
Don't swear - A forum filter has been put in place, but not every foul word has been
filtered. The filter substitutes each letter of the swear word with
*'s. Do not avoid this filter, this includes using abbreviation's,
shortened words or posting images which contain swearing.

4)
Don't give out personal information - It is not allowed to give out
your own/somebody else’s address, passwords, phone numbers, etc...
This is for you own safety.

5) Do not post dangerous URLs - These include links which go to websites
which involve information about hacking, scamming or other illegal
activities. Not only is it illegal, but many of these sites contain
spyware which can be dangerous to yourself or other members of the
forum.

6) Do not encourage other to break rules.

7)
Do not post obscene imagery - Posting or linking to images, videos or
websites which contain obscene images is not allowed. If you are
posting a link to a site which contains swearing, you must say so in
your post.

) Do not post links to retro servers -
This is because not only are many retro servers unsafe to use.

9)
Do not bully other members of the forum - We do not tolerate bullying,
this includes name calling or threatening other forum. members.

10) Do not make inappropriate names that avoid the filter.

Forum Topic/Posting Rules:

1)
Don't post off topic - Please do not post messages which have no relevance to the thread it is posted in.

2)
Do not double post - There is no limit to how long the edit button
stays for, therefore there is no need to double post. Either edit your
last post, or wait for another member to post.

3)
Do not comment on others breaking the forum rules - Although you may
just be trying to help, please leave it up to the Moderators and Administrators
to deal with rule breakers. This also includes comments asking for
another member to be banned or unbanned. If you come across a post
which breaks the forum rules, click the "Report Bad Post" button and we
will deal with it as soon as possible.

4)
Do not ignore a Forum Moderators warning - A Moderator will send you a private
message when you have broken a rule. You should take these warnings
seriously.

5)
Post in the correct forum - Make sure that the subject of your thread matches the subject of the forum you post it in.

6)
Do not abuse the "Report Bad Post" button - Anyone who does so will receive a severe punishment.

7) Do not use bolded and colored text for they are reserved for the staff..

Thanks

Updated 7/7/08

Thanks
Nazar

Founder
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
Language : Nazorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem July 8th 2008, 4:01 pm

I love this thread Very Happy Very Happy
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear July 8th 2008, 8:17 pm

Nazar wrote:
Official Rules

Official Rules

your forum rules 849610

1) Respect other members of the forum - Do not be rude or offensive to
another member of the forum, respect their views and opinions even if
they are different to the ones of you own.

2)
Do not discriminate anybody - Do not post anything which can be deemed
racist/sexist/homophobic etc, discrimination is a serious matter and
will not be tolerated.

3)
Don't swear - A forum filter has been put in place, but not every foul word has been
filtered. The filter substitutes each letter of the swear word with
*'s. Do not avoid this filter, this includes using abbreviation's,
shortened words or posting images which contain swearing.

4)
Don't give out personal information - It is not allowed to give out
your own/somebody else’s address, passwords, phone numbers, etc...
This is for you own safety.

5) Do not post dangerous URLs - These include links which go to websites
which involve information about hacking, scamming or other illegal
activities. Not only is it illegal, but many of these sites contain
spyware which can be dangerous to yourself or other members of the
forum.

6) Do not encourage other to break rules.

7)
Do not post obscene imagery - Posting or linking to images, videos or
websites which contain obscene images is not allowed. If you are
posting a link to a site which contains swearing, you must say so in
your post.

) Do not post links to retro servers -
This is because not only are many retro servers unsafe to use.

9)
Do not bully other members of the forum - We do not tolerate bullying,
this includes name calling or threatening other forum. members.

10) Do not make inappropriate names that avoid the filter.

Forum Topic/Posting Rules:

1)
Don't post off topic - Please do not post messages which have no relevance to the thread it is posted in.

2)
Do not double post - There is no limit to how long the edit button
stays for, therefore there is no need to double post. Either edit your
last post, or wait for another member to post.

3)
Do not comment on others breaking the forum rules - Although you may
just be trying to help, please leave it up to the Moderators and Administrators
to deal with rule breakers. This also includes comments asking for
another member to be banned or unbanned. If you come across a post
which breaks the forum rules, click the "Report Bad Post" button and we
will deal with it as soon as possible.

4)
Do not ignore a Forum Moderators warning - A Moderator will send you a private
message when you have broken a rule. You should take these warnings
seriously.

5)
Post in the correct forum - Make sure that the subject of your thread matches the subject of the forum you post it in.

6)
Do not abuse the "Report Bad Post" button - Anyone who does so will receive a severe punishment.

7) Do not use bolded and colored text for they are reserved for the staff..

Thanks

Updated 7/7/08

Thanks
Nazar

Founder

Retr servers? have asked a question on a new thread
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim July 8th 2008, 8:22 pm

Caihlem wrote:I love this thread Very Happy Very Happy

why because its long and boring and every writes the same thing??
or is it because each of these members post their rules that they follow on their forum, but they don't follow the rules on other sites?

<edit , cailhem did you see the end part of nessa's rules?>
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 8th 2008, 8:47 pm

Haha, Jalokim, That add was so necessary there, Poor Caihelm was being harrassed there from members through PM's about forumotion. Now members are aware those actions will result to an immediate ban there. Twisted Evil
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by KiiD CuDii July 8th 2008, 9:02 pm

Posting Rules

Low Content Posts: Please do not make posts containing no content (ie, "first post," "hello, I'm new here," etc.). These just litter up the forums and with over 100,000 registered users, we need to eliminate these as much as possible. If you do not like a thread, then just vote it a "1" and move on; replies consisting solely of trolling fall into this category. As a general rule, write as if you were speaking in real life to another human being. Do not use any catchphrases, memes, internet slang, or any other crap that makes you look like a 12-year old.

Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other semi-spam things.

Forum Fu***: Don't f** up the forums or any user on the forums. If you post a malicious link (any URL with spyware or code designed to annoy people) you will be banned. Do not vote spam a thread with your friends because you don't like the person who posted it; this makes the voting feature useless. Do not make plans to annoy / destroy other forums.

Stay On Target: Try to use the appropriate thread tag for your post. This helps people find your thread and makes the forums more user friendly.

Contained Conflict: Keep all flamewars and other arguments in their appropriate forums (FYAD, Helldump, YCS, etc).

Respect the Mods and Writers: The moderators are here to keep the forums safe, sane, and secure. If they ask you to do something, please do it. Please do not harass or intentionally annoy the mods or insult the front page writers. If you do not like the mods or the moderation, feel free to not post here.

Harass and Sass: If somebody is harassing you on the forums then discuss it with them over PM or email before contacting a mod about it. Flames and insults do not constitute harassment. Please do not post others' personal information (phone number, addresses, emails, etc.). Try to stay out of other peoples' personal lives as well. Keep in mind there's a good distinction between the Internet and real life.

Account Ability: Only one person may use a forum account. Account sharing is a bannable offense, so please keep your password secure.

Crazy Catchall: Please do not try to cleverly circumvent some rule listed here. These rules are general guidelines and are very flexible.

FYAD Freedoms: You cannot post illegal material, harass others by posting their personal information or nude photos, spam thread subject lines to break the forum tables, harass any admins or mods, or start forum invasions in FYAD.

I Hate Speech: Offensive terms such as "fa*****" or "ni*****" may or may not be bannable based on context of the sentence. If they were meant as humor with absolutely no offensive slurs meant, the user may not be banned or probated. This rule is completely, 100% subjective and is based on the mod reading the post at the time. Use at your own peril.
KiiD CuDii
KiiD CuDii
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1118
Language : USA

http://dramatiktest.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2008, 9:09 pm

Very Happy some good rules on here i may add a few of them to my forum Cool

luka can you translate your into english?

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link July 8th 2008, 9:14 pm

I have a main Rules section which read this:

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults are not tollerated
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations who come from another site, look first if the site in question doesn’t forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators !
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex : r u sk8ing?) is not advised !
- NO CUSSING- We try our best to censor words- but it is up to everyone to keep the boards clean! This includes in the chatbox!
- NO SPAMMING. This includes just "qouting" a thread without replying, or posting multiple times in a row- Just edit your post!
- No one word posts- including when replying- Please make your post meaningfull!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice nor justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right!

At no time will any graphics depicting any type of pornography be permited- this includes in Themes and wallpapers!- No nudity!

Then I have a Forum Etiquet 101 section to help them out:

POWER-POSTING
Power-posting is when board members post 'empty' messages to the board, in order to simply increase their number of posts more quickly. Examples of power-posting are replying to a message with only 'LOL' or 'I agree', but failing to contribute anything further to the discussion. If you reply to a message, make sure you have something to say. Power posting clutters up the forums, clutters up the 'new posts' function, and uses extra bandwidth and server space. While we don't mind people using bandwidth to chat usefully on the board, we do mind people using it just because they want a more impressive 'post counter'. If you're not sure if you're power-posting, take a moment and think it over before you post. If all your post contains is a 'LOL' or an emoticon, it's a power-post. If it adds something to the discussion, it isn't.

CROSS-POSTING
Cross-posting is when you post the same question to multiple forums (for example, posting in both Photoshop and Askfor help). This is not permitted. Any cross-posted topic will be immediately locked with a message suggesting that replies be directed to the original topic.

MISPLACED POSTS
Try to place your posts in the correct forum for the topic. Our forums have been carefully categorized so that most topics fit in one logical location. Any post that is deemed by the staff to be in the wrong forum will be moved to the correct location without warning. Most users can find these on your own but if you lose your thread, it is acceptable to contact one of the forum advisers asking where it has been moved.

THREAD HIJACKING
Thread hijacking is the process of replying to an existing thread with a different topic. This is tolerated but discouraged. It is better to start a new thread if you have a problem that is related to an existing posted issue but clearly different. On the other hand, it is better to respond to the existing thread with additional information if you have what appears to be the same problem.

Posts that hijack a serious thread with off-topic discussion are strongly discouraged and will often be deleted or edited by forum staff.

SPAMMERS
Repetitive posts by one user, or posting a new thread when one is already easily accessible can be considered spam. It's hard enough to let community members easily track this forum as days go on, they don't need to wade through two dozen threads about the same thing every day. Try searching first.

RESPECT OTHER USERS
Sometimes people can write something that you may find offensive. Before launching into a public condemnation though, please consider that the person may not have intended to cause offence. It is very easy to misinterpret a post on forums. There is absolutely no need to resort to insults. Respect others' views even if you disagree with them.

DO NOT FLAME
Flaming, in the most common sense definition, is saying something negative in an attempt to get a more negative response. This is completely and totally unacceptable. It will not be tolerated, and in most cases will be punished severely. Never resort to personal insults, never extend a debate beyond the topic on hand needlessly, and try to avoid patronizing language.

DO NOT FLAME THE STAFF
They have the final say. This forum isn't a democracy. Your vote doesn't always count. They try to please everyone they can, but in the end, they're charged with making this community as enjoyable for as many people as they possibly can. They can not always be right, nor can they please everyone with the decisions made, but they're doing their "jobs" and hopefully we can all agree that they're doing their bests to ensure a good community here.

If you feel that an eggregious oversight has been made, then pm the moderator group. Do not post complaints on the forum.

WHAT MAKES A GOOD POST:
Choose one topic per thread. Long many-paged threads are discouraged except in Off Topic/Try This. Try not to post multiple questions in a single topic -- this makes it difficult to search for specific problems. Post your question in only one forum; pick the most relevant forum and post there.

Stay on topic. When responding to an existing thread, attempt to focus on the original topic. If something comes up and you're inclined to post "that reminds me," or "we also need to consider..." determine whether it might be better to start a new thread, or if your statement even needs to be said at all.
Data2link
Forumember

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk September 29th 2008, 3:58 pm

just 6 rules were easy going.

Forum Rules Are As Followed.

We here at Forum Makers feel our set of rules is not what you can not do.
but what all members can do.

#1 Members can use colors and bold text all they want. In Fact we encourage all members to be as creative as possible in there post.we here at Forum Makers feel like most forums that do not allow this is ridiculous and just plain silly. so feel free to use all colors bold text you want.

#3 Cap Locks. if your one that wants to write with cap locks on go right ahead and write with them.once again most forums do not allow this, so we will. if we feel someone is shouting or being disrespectful or rude to any members or staff.staff will take care of the problem.

#4 Spam. Spam/Advertise all you want.
How ever this will be done on the appropriate boards. if you are one that wants to advertise promote something all the time? be sure to place it in your signature. this way every time you post it will be in your Sig for all to see.NO spamming via pm. if we get complaints on someone spamming in members private messages then be prepared to have your pm privileges taken away for an undisclosed if not permanent amount of time.

#5 Off Topic. Who cares if things go a Lil off topic sometimes.One of the fun things about forums is you never know ware a certain post or thread can go or lead to.you can be talking about one thing and the whole thread switches up to another. so if things go off topic? COOL .lets have fun here. However depending how far off topic something goes in any given thread? staff will decide whether it is too far off and not relevant to it's thread/post.

#6 Word censoring. Well we were going to be a Lil flexible on this.i am one that has bin running forums for a very long time and always have forums ware the members are 21 years of age or older. so i never had a problem with a Lil foul language as long as it was not attacking or being racially suggestive/motivated. However.. since forum makers is more of a family friendly forum for all age groups. we will not allow and profanity. we encourage people with children families to come here together to get ideas and share what they can to create or make your forum better. so we can not allow other members to use profanity even if it was on a adult conversation level. so please use all appropriate language only

Now to sum everything that will not be allowed.
Anything that breaks Forumotions TOS will not be allowed.
now i was always one to ware it takes a awful lot for me to have to ban someone.
i like to be flexible and give members some breathing room. but anything that breaks forumotions TOS will not be tolerated and warnings and other punishments will be in order.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL FOURM TOS

ANYONE WHO THINKS THERE FUNNY AND POST SOMETHING PORNOGRAPHIC SUCH AS. IMAGES,LINKS LEADING TO IT OR OTHER? WILL BE BAN IMMEDIATELY. ONE STIKE AND YOUR HISTORY.

once again Forum Makers is kid friendly,family friendly related forum for all.
We are a place for all ages and who ever wants to be here.

ANY DISCUSSIONS OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH SEXUALY SUGGESTIVE CONVERSATIONS OR PORNOGRAPHY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED PERIOD

so that's it folks. were here to try to help,create,suggest what we can to make your forum a better place for you and your members. just be kind to each other,help if you can and have fun. enjoy yourself here. forums are supposed to be fun. so lets bring back the fun in forums and forum making.

thank you and hope to see you all soon.

kirk out

Last edited by kirk on December 22nd 2008, 9:44 am; edited 4 times in total
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 29th 2008, 4:09 pm

Rule #1 on my help site:

Tick caihlem off!

Rule number two:

follow number 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa September 29th 2008, 4:13 pm

Kilsek wrote:Rule #1 on my help site:

Tick caihlem off!

Rule number two:

follow number 1

Kilsek, Mr Smarty Pants. Laughing I think that is why Caihlem adores you so much, no one can push his buttons like you can. Razz
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 29th 2008, 4:17 pm

Nessa wrote:

Tick caihlem off!

Rule number two:

follow number 1

Kilsek, Mr Smarty Pants. Laughing I think that is why Caihlem adores you so much, no one can push his buttons like you can. Razz

I have or done no such thing! I am innocent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn September 29th 2008, 4:38 pm

There is only one rule in the Vault.
What goes in the Vault stays in the Vault Wink
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by johanmandal September 29th 2008, 4:43 pm

only one extra rule in my social forum

Rudeness is not tolerated
johanmandal
johanmandal
Forumember

Male Posts : 205

http://love.9forum.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier Of Fortune October 26th 2008, 9:25 pm

im from albania and my rules are in albanian. u will not understand them.

Soldier Of Fortune wrote:
Duhet ti bindeni rregullave te meposhtme nese deshironi te jeni pjese e komunitetit

1. Ju nuk jeni te mirepritur ne kete forum nese mosha juaj nuk eshte midis 13-23 vjec.

2. Duhet evituat cdo lloj replike sharese, ofenduese, kercenuese, vulgare apo qe cenon privatsine e antareve. Postime te tilla do te fshihen apo modifikohen nga stafi i forumit dhe nese shihet e nevojshme ndaj antarit do te merren masa. Ndalohet perdorimi i materialeve vulgare, poshteruese, sharese, ofenduese si edhe i publiciteti ne ikonat e anatreve, ne firmat e tyre, apo ne profilin e tyre. Administratoret kane te drejte ti ndryshojne keto detaje si edhe te marrin masa.

3. Duhen evituar temat e dublikuara. Tema te tilla do te mbyllen.
Per tu siguar me pare qe nje teme nuk ekziston mund te perdorni opsionin “search”.

4.Postimet tuaja duhet ti permbahen temes mbi te cilen diskutohet.

5. Llogaria juaj do e behet inaktive nese ju nuk postoni ne forum prej me shume se tre muajsh.

6. Rregulli i fundit dhe me i rendesishmi eshte: Qendroni vetvetja, shprehuni dhe debatoni sa te doni. Mbroni deri ne pike te fundit cdo ide tuajen, gjithmone nese ato qe thoni nuk bine ne kundershtim me pese pikat e mespirme.

Mund ta shihni here pas here kete seksion per ndryshime ne rregullore. Nese rregullorja ndryshon, si e tille ajo do ju dergohet me e-mail.

Respekte!
Soldier Of Fortune
Soldier Of Fortune

Male Posts : 2
Language : English, Albanina, Italian.

http://adoleshentet.lovelyforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ECarminan15 October 26th 2008, 10:23 pm

Here's my rules:

RULES

1. NO SPAMMING - Spam stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. This goes for off-topic posts as well.

Spam post/topic - 2 points
Off topic - 1 point
Exccesive spamming - Immediate ban

2. NO FLAMING/TROLLING - Flaming is insulting someone or an idea. Trolling is taking blame of things done by you to other people.

Flame - 2 points
Troll - 2 points
Using incredibly vulger language to flame (A.K.A. ****, ****, etc.) - 3 points

3. NO PORN - 0% porn allowed. Porn is sexual images involving nudity and/or focus on private parts, including those content in your avatar/signature

Sexual image (Porn) - Immediate ban

4. AVATAR AND SIGNATURE RULES - Nothing violating the rules above, bloody, and/or drug promoting avatar/signatures allowed here. If they are, they'll get deleted in sight.

Flaming avatar/signature - 2 points
Other signature/avatar violating these rules - 3 points

5. OTHER RULES - You may advertise, but not by PM. Also, no multiple accounts, please; duplicate accounts will get deleted.

PM advertising - 1 point
PM advertising involving money - 3 points
Duplicate accounts - 2 points

All infractions lasts for 2 weeks.

If you have 7 valid points, you're banned Twisted Evil
ECarminan15
Forumember

Male Posts : 200

http://rolemakers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashfiq October 27th 2008, 12:11 am

Here are my rules for my forum:

Please Follow These Rules To Have An Enjoyable Stay Here At Platinum City

No Spamming
Please Don't Spam To Get Your Post Count Higher.

No Being Rude Or Mean
Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated.

No Cussing
Please Do Not Cuss Here Our Forum Is For Users All Age So Please Set A Good Example For Them.

No Racism or Gender Harassment
Treat Others Equally.

No Flaming
Do Not Start Fights On This Forum.

Don't Double Post
Don't Post Twice In A Row, Wait Until Someone Posts After You, Then You Can Post Again.

No Inappropriate Content
There Is To Be NO Inappropriate Content.

No Multiple Accounts
Please Only Have One Account.

No Posing
Be Yourself There Is No Need To Pretend Your Someone Else.

No Advertising
No Advertising On This Forum Do This Only In Your Signature.

No Backseat Modding
Do Not Act Like A Staff Member If Your Not.

No Talking About Hacking
There Is To Be NO Talking About Hacking It IS Illegal And There Is No Need For It.

No Threatening Or Vulgar Posts
There Is To Be NO Threatening Or Vulgar Posts.

No Asking For Personal Information
Do NOT Ask For Personal Information It IS Personal And It Has To Stay Personal.

Breaking ANY Of These Rules Will Result In An Infraction And 10 Infractions Will Lead To A Permanent Ban.
Mashfiq
Mashfiq
Forumember

Male Posts : 58

http://universalforums.worldgoo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Worthy October 30th 2008, 3:24 pm

Here are the rules of my forum

Personal Information
Giving out your address, full name, state, city, phone number, or credit card number is forbidden.

Spam
Spamming will not be tolerated. Spam stands for stupid postless annoying messages.

Advertising
You may only advertise in your signature or by getting enough posts to join the advertsing group so you can advertise in the advertising section there.

Flaming
Please do not curse or be rude to any member in anyway as this will not be tolerated.

Stay on topic
There is enough of them to stay on, but if you are unsure which catagory it fits in then just send me a PM.

Breach of these rules may result in your post either being editted or removed depending on the circumstances.

Breaking the following rules will result in these:

1st time - warning via PM
2nd time - banned for 1 day
3rd time - banned for 2 days
4th time - banned for a week (7 days)
5th time - banned for a month (30 days

NOTE: I am not that mean so I may be leaneant if it seems an accident or a slip up, but in rare cases I may go straight to outright ban if it comes across that the person is doing it to disrupt the board on purpose (ie, a Wum or a Troll).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can suggest anything that I am missing then please do so and I may add rules from you guys also.
Worthy
Worthy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Heals December 15th 2008, 1:33 am

Hello Members/Guests. Members, it is important that you read the
following rules before posting, and guests, if you are thinking about
registering then it is strongly advised that you read the following
rules:

1. Please no double posting. If
you post and you realize you have made a spelling error, or wish to add
something to your post, please use the "Edit" Button. If you
accidentally post the same message twice in a row, please edit the
second post, and put something like ' *Double post* ", and an
administrator or moderator will come along and delete that post.

2. NO advertising.
Do not post up a link to other forums, weather it be in the forum,
through your signature, in your avatar, or via PM. Private messages are
100% Private, but ideally, a honest member, also known as a good
member, will report it to an administrator or moderator.

3. No abuse.
Whilst swearing is allowed, and even arguments are OK, but when it gets
to the stage where all is being said is flat out abuse, this will
ensure a ban.

4. Stick to the default colour.
Please do not use a different colour or bold in your posts.Bold and
colour is used for moderation only. You will receive a warning if
caught.

5. Do not reply to moderated messages. Moderated messages are messages that administrators and moderators use and are in colour and bold.

6. No Racism. We do not
tolerate any racism at all. People from a whole range of countries can
read what you are saying and can be considered offensive. Members who
break this rule will receive a permanent ban on the first sighting.

7. Use the search bar.
Make sure that when you post a new topic, that there isn't already the
exact topic in existence on this forum. You can make sure of this bu
using the 'Search' feature.

8. No support via PM.
If you have a question about the site, please post it in the forum, and
not via PM. All staff are under strict instructions not to answer any
support through the Private Message system.

9. Be polite when asking something. Always try and sound polite and approach the situation professionally when you are asking something.

10. No pornography. This one is very self explanatory. There is a time and a place, and believe it or not it is not on a public message forum.

11. No spam.
Spam, aka useless posting that just takes up time and space just to get
your post count up. Remember, its not about the amount of posts you
have, its the quality of your posts that matter.

13. No offensive material, Please do not post up any images, videos, or anything that contains any sort of offensive material.

Your
avatar may not contain any pornography, or offensive material. You
cannot put anything in your avatar that you would not put up on the
forum. Your avatar may not be larger than 130 x 130 pixels.

BANS:
5 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
Above
are the bans that you may receive, if you violate any of these rules,
considering on the seriousness, you may receive any of them.

Should you have any questions you can reach us via PM; Heals or Hotdogs.

General User Information & Advice.

1. When posting, make sure it is in the correct forum, and has appropriate detail, and content.
When replying, think of an appropriate response and don't respond
because you can, respond when you have something worth saying. Make
sure everything is readable and makes sense before clicking the reply
button.
3. Read all sticky and announcement topics, they usually have important information in them.
If you find yourself in a unfavorable situation whereby you or another
has broken the rules, leave your posts alone and do not edit them,
report the topic through the report button in the post frame. This will
alert the moderating team.
5. Do not diffuse situations yourselves, report the problem, and let our staff handle them.
6. Treat people how you would like to be treated.
7. When posting, be polite, a polite post will get more results, especially when you are requesting something.

Regards,
The Everyday Stuff team.
Heals
Heals
Forumember

Male Posts : 33

http://everydaystuff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini December 15th 2008, 1:48 am

It is quite simple. I am the boss, i make the rules. Follow them or feel the consequences.

1. About names, avatars and signatures of the users :

- No racist, nationalistic and Nazi names. For example : names like Hitler, Himmler, Mussolini are not acceptable. You will be warned to change them, if not : ban.
- No racist, nationalistic and Nazi signatures. Or links guiding to any of the above. It is strictly forbidden, 1st warning, if not changed...ban.
- No racist, nationalistic and Nazi avatars and pictures. First warning to change them, if you wont = ban.

2. About forum behavior :

- No insulting other users or being offensive to them in any possible meaning. Not with words, pictures, or videos.
- No racist, nationalistic and Nazi language. Immediate ban if found out.
- No multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count ( spamming ). Post reasonably and actually type something, not just : "lol" or "hehe" or emoticon. No spamming over PM also.
- No double posting in range between 18 hours. Edit button was invented with a reason and on my forums, it works for 18 hours. If you post again in this time, your action will count as double posting, if you post after 18 hours, it wont.
- No leet speak. If i see anyone answering & posting like : "i amz newz to dis f0rumz kanz s0me1 helpz"...Ban. Immediately.
- When making a topic, make understandable title. Titles like : "???" and "help!!!" doesnt really make sense and people will even refuse to participate in that kind of topics.
- No off-topic please. If possible stick to the themes, if you want to tell something that is not related to the current topic, simply create another. Forums are meant to have topics, so dont economize with room.
- Dont over use the CapsLock button. Write with small letters, sentences written with big letters means screaming/shouting.
- No AlTeRnAtE cApS, because it looks retarded.
- Dont post stealer links. IP stealers are a dangerous thing.
- Please, use search button for the sake of humanity... and this forums. It is really annoying answering 3x to the same question, made by 3 different people, just because they didnt use search.
- Please post your comment/question to the most appropriate place. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.

3. Other rules :

- Write in English only. If you dont speak English locate a special place for other languages. Dont worry, its on visible place.
- Do not advertise anything. Anything. If you want to advertise, put it in your signature and dont bother other people with it. No advertising over PM also. If you are running a similar website send a PM to me ONLY and maybe we can work things out about cooperation.
- No porn. No promoting, searching, showing, asking for... any kind of porn. Ban immediately.
- No pyramid schemes, frauds. Ban immediately.
- Work of administrators and moderators and your agreeing or disagreeing with their work are not publically discussed on forums. Resolve your problems with them over PM or send a PM directly to me.
- You are allowed to have only 1 account.

4. Our power :

- http://www.ecuhq.com/ holds the right to delete topics/posts that we find inappropriate and in violating the rules of our forum.
- Use of http://www.ecuhq.com/ and all what it has to offer its not right, but its a privilege and opportunity that http://www.ecuhq.com/ gives you. By registering you engage that you will follow the rules and terms of use of this forum.
- ECUHQ is not, by any possible meaning responsible for any system failures & crashes & bsods & malfunctions you may encounter with visiting/using this website. Nor by links, tutorials, guides, pictures, videos...

Tarogasini & Staff

Thats it. For now. But i will be probably updating my rules after i review all of the rules posted above.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 15th 2008, 3:39 am

Tick caihlem off!

Rule number two:

follow number 1

Amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Base December 27th 2008, 8:14 pm

Henry wrote:Hello!

Here at Chill Chat each member is expected to follow the Code of Conduct at all times or some sort of punishment will be issued. Please read this carefully or you may face the consequences!

Section 1: Posting

1. When posting, make your messages clear to read by other members. Please refrain from using IM language such as u or r. We use you and are.

2. Posts should not be offensive, such as a racist or abusing comment.

3. Posts should be at a reasonable length. So no one-word posts otherwise that will be considered as spam.

4. Posts should not be purely SPAM. (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)

Section 2: Account

1. Keep your account up-to-date. Do not just register and leave your account inactive.

2. Fulfill your account. Add an avatar or a signature so your account isn't boring.

3. Do not abuse the function of Private Messaging through your account. We can suspend you from PMing if we need to.

4. Do not create multiple accounts. Additional accounts will be deleted and further action may be taken if it's persistant.

Section 3: Other

1. Do not impersonate staff members. This is a serious offence, and will have you banned for a whole month.

2. No backseat moderating, also known as WBM's (Wannabe Moderators). If you don't know what it is, you don't need to know.

3. Do not abuse the Report feature. This just wastes our time and your time.

4. Harassing/arguing with staff members is forbidden. A staff member has a final say of everything. If you feel that a staff member has dissatified you without a good reason, please contact me and I will sort it out.

When part of the Code of Conduct has been broken, we will add Infraction Counts to your account. 10 or more Infraction Counts will earn yourself a month's ban. During that time, the forums will be unaccessible to you. Every month, Infraction Counts are reseted. Thank you.

Regards,
Chill Chat Management
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next