The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

with widget some of my members lost half of icons

Go down

with widget some of my members lost half of icons Empty with widget some of my members lost half of icons

Post by Sonia_mi July 11th 2008, 9:31 pm

I put wigdets on and it looks to me, everything is just fine.
But some of my members told me that they have lost half of icons (for editing text in posts)
... what can I (or they) do to "bring" those icons back but to have widgets on.

and pictures that have been posted before widgets, now are displayed only for a half of width.

can anybody help me please :/
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Female Posts : 174
Language : Croatian

Back to top Go down

with widget some of my members lost half of icons Empty Re: with widget some of my members lost half of icons

Post by Sonia_mi July 11th 2008, 9:36 pm

I just saw, I have lost them too.. but not as many as them
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

with widget some of my members lost half of icons Empty Re: with widget some of my members lost half of icons

Post by Guest July 11th 2008, 10:01 pm

The links may have been broken if an update was issued, if you go to

Admin panel\Display\Pics management\Advanced

you will see a whole range if pics for buttons, check to see if any look missing, if so, post what images are missing and i'm sure we can fix that for you (Baring in mind not everything has an image)

regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonia_mi July 11th 2008, 10:56 pm

nothing missing.
all there.

It seams that something is with their computer that is "wrong"
I have edit buttons in two rows, they have only in one, and ending with "host an image" after that a big empty space Rolling Eyes (this is how that member explained to me )
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2008, 10:59 pm

Maybe its actually the users settings, being an admin you have different access to the forum.

I created a normal profile for my forum so i could see exactly what everyone else see's and it is a big difference

try create a normal profile for yourself and see if you have the same as that user

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonia_mi July 11th 2008, 11:06 pm

I have one Wink
I have looked just now, and everything is perfect.
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonia_mi July 12th 2008, 12:51 am

only posted pictures are "cuted" on the right side, for about half od width.
if there could be some kind of scrool bar from left to right (inside of the post)... that would be just fine :/
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Back to top Go down