The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to change the Navigation Button! [solved, well... actually fixed]

Go down

Unable to change the Navigation Button! [solved, well... actually fixed] Empty Unable to change the Navigation Button! [solved, well... actually fixed]

Post by Guest July 18th 2008, 3:24 am

Hi Guys,

I was changing the Navigation buttons on my forum. All was OK until I came to the Private Messages button. I entered the links as required and went to click on Save. When I clicked on "Save" a message popped up saying
Exclamation You must to provide a menu name
Why did this happen? By default, I am unable to change the menu names, ie. they are grayed out.

Here is an image of what happened:
Unable to change the Navigation Button! [solved, well... actually fixed] Screen40

Please Help me!

Last edited by Scamite on July 18th 2008, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Unable to change the Navigation Button! [solved, well... actually fixed] Empty Re: Unable to change the Navigation Button! [solved, well... actually fixed]

Post by Antonio1992 July 18th 2008, 3:26 am

Just go to Pictures "Advanced" then go down on the first page it brings up and there you can post the links there
Antonio1992
Antonio1992
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Language : english

http://admintalk.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Unable to change the Navigation Button! [solved, well... actually fixed] Empty Re: Unable to change the Navigation Button! [solved, well... actually fixed]

Post by Guest July 18th 2008, 3:40 am

OK. Don't worry. It seems to have come right. It is now allowing me to change the button.

Topic Solved

Back to top Go down