The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have 2 ligiations and i didnt get a message

3 posters

Go down

I have 2 ligiations and i didnt get a message Empty I have 2 ligiations and i didnt get a message

Post by christinafelicia 2/8/2008, 13:40

I DIDNT GET ANY MESSAGE!LMAO!!
its says i have 2 Litigations for www.habcanadarumors.forumakers.com
how come i cant see them?ididnt get any mail!

Last edited by christinafelicia on 3/8/2008, 16:28; edited 1 time in total
christinafelicia

Language : hi1234

Back to top Go down

I have 2 ligiations and i didnt get a message Empty Re: I have 2 ligiations and i didnt get a message

Post by Nessa 2/8/2008, 14:23

Hi Christinafelicia, Did you recieve a notice in your admin panel about your forum breaking the Forumotions terms of service?
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I have 2 ligiations and i didnt get a message Empty Re: I have 2 ligiations and i didnt get a message

Post by christinafelicia 2/8/2008, 17:42

Nessa wrote:Hi Christinafelicia, Did you recieve a notice in your admin panel about your forum breaking the Forumotions terms of service?

no, i didnt!
christinafelicia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa 3/8/2008, 10:32

Then I'm sorry but I'm confused, if you didn't recieve a warning via your Admin panel, recieve any messages, what leads you to believe you recieved such litigations? mwii
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by christinafelicia 3/8/2008, 11:06

Nessa wrote:Then I'm sorry but I'm confused, if you didn't recieve a warning via your Admin panel, recieve any messages, what leads you to believe you recieved such litigations? mwii

https://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x177/Christinamaria123/?action=view&current=kk.jpg
because look at my MISC:
I have 2 ligiations and i didnt get a message Kk
christinafelicia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa 3/8/2008, 11:31

Hmm , I only see you have no credits and a poll open in your Misc screenshot. I see nothing stating your forum breaks any terms of service there at all.
If you recieve a warning from Forumotion about any violation it will be a notice visible when you enter your admin panel, no place else. So to me, I still dont see the litigation problem really. blackeye

Edit: Oh ok, I see what you are speaking of now I had to supersize the Screenshot. The abuse and reports to the right. Have you checked your reports and taken the appropriate action on all of them? I don't understand why it would show that there if you have no notice in your admin panel about your forum breaking the TOS from Forumotion. I'd like to address this further with he admin here, if you could please be patient as he will not return until tomorrow. Hopefully we can get some answers to this puzzling deliema. Wink

Can you please post a link to your forum? Smile
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by christinafelicia 3/8/2008, 14:57

Nessa wrote:Hmm , I only see you have no credits and a poll open in your Misc screenshot. I see nothing stating your forum breaks any terms of service there at all.
If you recieve a warning from Forumotion about any violation it will be a notice visible when you enter your admin panel, no place else. So to me, I still dont see the litigation problem really. blackeye

Edit: Oh ok, I see what you are speaking of now I had to supersize the Screenshot. The abuse and reports to the right. Have you checked your reports and taken the appropriate action on all of them? I don't understand why it would show that there if you have no notice in your admin panel about your forum breaking the TOS from Forumotion. I'd like to address this further with he admin here, if you could please be patient as he will not return until tomorrow. Hopefully we can get some answers to this puzzling deliema. Wink

Can you please post a link to your forum? Smile

habcanadarumors.forumakers.com

and if those ligitations are real, what wud happen to me?
can u just please close my site...if theyre real
and write anapology message
christinafelicia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa 3/8/2008, 15:23

Hello Hi Christinafelicia, I have passed this information on to Typlo here in hopes that he can better explain what this is and what is going on with your forum. But please be patient, I'm sure he will address this issue as soon as possible. Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by christinafelicia 3/8/2008, 15:29

Nessa wrote:Hello Hi Christinafelicia, I have passed this information on to Typlo here in hopes that he can better explain what this is and what is going on with your forum. But please be patient, I'm sure he will address this issue as soon as possible. Wink

Thanks.
Uhm,i justdont wantto get in trouble....
christinafelicia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 4/8/2008, 03:43

Hello,

there is some issues with litigations that are displayed without even existing, if you can't access them do not worry about them Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down