The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favicon & Change Cursor - possible together?

2 posters

Go down

Favicon & Change Cursor - possible together? Empty Favicon & Change Cursor - possible together?

Post by Mateja August 13th 2008, 10:47 am

Hi!

I put a code for favicon on my forum. It works. Than I tried to put on a code for changing my cursor on forum but doesn`t work. It seems like one code is not compatible with another. It is possible to have not just one code on forum?

Thank you.
Mateja
Mateja
Forumember

Female Posts : 96
Language : English, Espanol, Detusch

Back to top Go down

Favicon & Change Cursor - possible together? Empty Re: Favicon & Change Cursor - possible together?

Post by Perran August 13th 2008, 10:54 am

Put one in the forum discription. And put the other in the home page message. Admin CP> Display>Generalities>Home page message>Message content.
Perran
Perran
Forumember

Language : English

http://fop12.forumy.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Favicon & Change Cursor - possible together? Empty Re: Favicon & Change Cursor - possible together?

Post by Mateja August 13th 2008, 10:57 am

Well, I already tried this, and it doesn`t want to work...
Mateja
Mateja
Forumember

Female Posts : 96
Language : English, Espanol, Detusch

Back to top Go down

Post by Perran August 13th 2008, 10:59 am

Oh then I don't know. Hang on its possible to put the cursor in the CSS file. I know it is 'cos thats where mine is. Try that putting the cursor in Display>Colours>Css style sheet. If that doesn't work then its not possible.
Perran
Perran
Forumember

Language : English

http://fop12.forumy.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down